Neighbors Peeing on My Grass!

Confront the neighbor, or else they will take you for a pushover and things will just get worse.

[quote]Xab wrote:
Urine, canine or not, is high in nitrogen, which is a natural fertilizer for all plant life. If the dog was pissing in the yard, it would help the grass grow, not kill it. [/quote]

If you had a dog you would realize that is not the case.

Female dog piss is supposedly worse for your lawn. The grass does come back though.

Go see the neighbor and tell him that you KNOW that his dog is doing a number on your lawn. If that doesn’t work, then the gloves are off. I have a vision of a 50’ round peace symbol burned into his lawn with grass killer.

BG

Is it the only dog in the neighbourhood…?
'Cos if it is it might think your garden(and everybody elses) ar ehis territory as there is no other dog there to mark it

Talk to the dog?

Where are pictures of this luxurious lawn?

[quote]Xab wrote:
Urine, canine or not, is high in nitrogen, which is a natural fertilizer for all plant life. If the dog was pissing in the yard, it would help the grass grow, not kill it. [/quote]

That may be true. But my dogs leave spots on our lawn as well. Perhaps there are other things in urine which kill the grass.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Walk out of the house with your M-4 and say, “I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house… and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea… use you for sandbags.”

[/quote]

It was actually an M1, M4’s are the current US weapon.

Paprika suppository deters some dogs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

That may be true. But my dogs leave spots on our lawn as well. Perhaps there are other things in urine which kill the grass. [/quote]

Maybe the salt content?

[quote]leaftye wrote:
Leave out a bowl of antifreeze…you know, to protect the grass from overheating during the summer and freezing in the winter.[/quote]

yeppers, that’ll do him up just fine. just make sure you don’t have any animals out that you don’t want to die.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
leaftye wrote:
Leave out a bowl of antifreeze…you know, to protect the grass from overheating during the summer and freezing in the winter.

yeppers, that’ll do him up just fine. just make sure you don’t have any animals out that you don’t want to die. [/quote]

Why kill the dog because the neighbors are scumbags? That ain’t right. He’s just pissin.

Give the antifreeze to your neighbors.

Does it make poopy on yer lawn too? Just asking. On a side note I personally enjoy urinating on ppls lawns, vehicles, in their mouth etc. It’s just my thing. Don’t judge me
signed
Tha Mad Pee-er

[quote]tom63 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Walk out of the house with your M-4 and say, “I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house… and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea… use you for sandbags.”

It was actually an M1, M4’s are the current US weapon.
[/quote]

Korean War is still ongoing…so M4 is accurate.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Therizza wrote:
leaftye wrote:
Leave out a bowl of antifreeze…you know, to protect the grass from overheating during the summer and freezing in the winter.

yeppers, that’ll do him up just fine. just make sure you don’t have any animals out that you don’t want to die.

Why kill the dog because the neighbors are scumbags? That ain’t right. He’s just pissin.

Give the antifreeze to your neighbors. [/quote]

Just kill them both. Ignorance (on the dogs part) is no excuse to break the law.

OC or you may know it as pepper spray…shoot the fucker in the face and it’ll stay away.

No long term damage done!!

I 2nd needing pics of this lawn of yours… sounds like a real gem!

If they are knowingly letting their dog soil your yard then it’s just a matter of time before the fresh steamy ones appear… what happens when you step in one of those?

I say plant spell out asshole in bluegrass seed on their lawn? maybe plant some kudzoo too?

one word…

landmines

[quote]xb-C wrote:
one word…

landmines[/quote]

Fuck. Yeah.

[quote]Fling wrote:
xb-C wrote:
one word…

landmines

Fuck. Yeah.[/quote]

Hmm…something tells me landmines aren’t good for one’s lawn…but I can’t…quite…put my finger on it.