Negatives of Using Creatine This Way

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
You sound like you are refering to creatine like its steroids or something.[/quote]

Lot of people think it is.

“Dude! Are you on creatine bro? That stuff is so bad for you dude, just do it naturally”

punch

[quote]rsg wrote:
NO!

Why would you stop it? It’s not like it’s a miracle supplement or anything.[/quote]

you have to cycle it. you cant keep using it forever

Cycle it?/?

Why?
Have you read anything by Dr. Berardi?
No need to cycle it or go through the bs of a ‘loading’ phase. simply 3-5 grams per day. Forever.

Creatine monohydrate couldn’t be a more proven and simpler supp to use. If I had nothing but 2 supps it would be Flameout and Creatine mono. That’s all you really need.

And of course…lift HEAVY or GO HOME.

TKC

[quote]tkclary wrote:
Cycle it?/?

Why?
Have you read anything by Dr. Berardi?
No need to cycle it or go through the bs of a ‘loading’ phase. simply 3-5 grams per day. Forever.

Creatine monohydrate couldn’t be a more proven and simpler supp to use. If I had nothing but 2 supps it would be Flameout and Creatine mono. That’s all you really need.

And of course…lift HEAVY or GO HOME.

TKC[/quote]

I do believe it was sarcasm.

Sorry.

T levels a bit high this morning. Always have to smack someone around and make a fool out of myself in the morning to bring the T levels back into check.

Lift Heavy. Lift at night. Sport some serious morning wood. Piss off the wife every morning. A good start.

TKC

And once again. Buy Biotest!

always

I got some stuff from the Nutrition Depot cheap, I guess I had a friend who worked there that I didn’t know what work there, does this stuff make you thirsty because I feel like I could drink a gallon of water.

Should I take it pre or post workout? Because I took it just to try it and it gave me a ton of energy so I’m thinking pre, what do you guys think?

[quote]HOUSTON TEXAN wrote:
I got some stuff from the Nutrition Depot cheap, I guess I had a friend who worked there that I didn’t know what work there, does this stuff make you thirsty because I feel like I could drink a gallon of water.[/quote]

Look man, don’t take this the wrong way, but you seem to be drifting in and out consciousness in this thread. Your original post almost gave me a seizure then you seemed to come around for a minute and now you’re guessing whether you had a friend who worked at Nutrition Depot.

To answer your question. Yes creatine will make you thirsty, but don’t let it get to that point. Drink plenty of water.

[quote]HOUSTON TEXAN wrote:
Should I take it pre or post workout? Because I took it just to try it and it gave me a ton of energy so I’m thinking pre, what do you guys think?[/quote]

I put it in my drink that I drink before during and after my workout. I don’t know what exactly you mean by it giving you tons of energy, but it has no stimulant effects.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
HOUSTON TEXAN wrote:
Should I take it pre or post workout? Because I took it just to try it and it gave me a ton of energy so I’m thinking pre, what do you guys think?

I put it in my drink that I drink before during and after my workout. I don’t know what exactly you mean by it giving you tons of energy, but it has no stimulant effects.[/quote]

By “tons of energy” I would’ve thought he’s taking the enhanced glow in the dark stuff. It’s freaky shit.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
HOUSTON TEXAN wrote:

I put it in my drink that I drink before during and after my workout. I don’t know what exactly you mean by it giving you tons of energy, but it has no stimulant effects.

By “tons of energy” I would’ve thought he’s taking the enhanced glow in the dark stuff. It’s freaky shit.[/quote]

Uh… yeah