Negative ION Wristbands and Watches

hey guys, wanted to get your opinions on what you think about this new hype. These bands sell for like 20-60 bucks a pop. The more popular ones: Ion-Me (ionme.com), Trionz (www.trionz.com/), and Eq Bands (an international brand: www.eq-love.com).

Background of Negative Ions
â?¢Negative Ions are generally abundant in nature through plants, waterfalls, rain storms and forests. These Ions unfortunately are depleted in urban areas and as a result of modern technology.
â?¢The human body absorbs Positive Ions from electronic equipment, cell phones, electrical wiring, and machinery encountered in everyday modern life. Physical stress and exposure to Ultraviolet (UV) Rays also elevates the positive ion levels within the body.

The Ratio of Negative to Positive Ions is Crucial to Health

The ratio of negative to positive ions is crucial, because negative ions are able to neutralize the harmful effects of positive ions. At the beginning of the 20th century, the ratio in the atmosphere was 1.2 negative ions for every positive ion. However, in recent years, the ratio has reversed and now there are 1.2 positive ions for every negative ion. This is due to environmental hazards such as air and water pollution, electromagnetic fields, and other factors.

Positive and negative ions also exist in our bodies, and the ratio of ions in the air we breathe influences the ratio in our bodies. Ions enter the body through the lungs (inhalation) as well as through the skin - especially through meridian (acupressure) points, which have weak electronic resistance. Then they travel through the blood and lymphatic systems to cells throughout the body. Using IMAZINE products increase the number of negative ions absorbed through the skin.

Negative and Positive Ion Levels Measured in Various Locations

Negative Ions  Positive Ions 

Offices 70 1,400
Industrial Areas 50 300
Shopping Arcades 220 280
Residential Areas 200 180
Forests 2,500 800
Hot Spring 2,500 820
Near Waterfall 5000 300

How Positive and Negative Ions Affect Our Bodies

Negative Ions  Positive Ions 

Blood vessels: Dilate blood vessels Constrict blood vessels
Blood Pressure: Stabilize BP Increase BP
Blood: Increase blood alkalinity Increase blood acidity
Bones: Strengthen bones Weaken bones
Urinary tract Promote urination; increase nitrogen in urine Suppress urination; decrease nitrogen in urine
Respiratory Stabilize respiration and make breathing easier Accelerate respiration and make breathing more difficult
Pulse rate Decrease pulse rate Increase pulse rate
Heart Enhance heart function Impair heart function
Fatigue Speed physical recovery Prolong physical recovery
Autonomic Nervous System Calm and relax nerves Tense and strain the nervous system
Growth Promote healthy growth Suppress and delay growth

Thoughts? anyone using these notice any positive differences? Placebo effect perhaps?

i know these companies get a lot of athletes and competitors to endorse this…just wondering if it was worth paying for.

video of an independent study

EQuilibrium negative ion bracelet

sample video of techonology

Looks like it could add 4 inches to your penis too.(girth of course)

In b4 loads of comments I totally agree with.

crock of shit

My pet rock agrees with this.

He’s been on the ION bandwagon for YEARS, and he’s proof positive that it works.

If you use it while wearing one of the other magnetic energy bracelets, I hear that a black hole is briefly created and then destroyed right under your feet.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
If you use it while wearing one of the other magnetic energy bracelets, I hear that a black hole is briefly created and then destroyed right under your feet.[/quote]

Rock says that’s just urban legand.

These are the same people who drink Smart Water thinking it makes them smart.

If you REALLY want to be cool, you’ll carry sea monkeys in a small vial hung from your neck, like I do.

My boss wears one of these. He’s 24 stone of fat and thinks its his answer to all his weight problems.

I do think they might have a placebo effect on some people though.

it’s increased all my lifts by at least 50lbs so eff you guys

But Ions are just atoms where the electrons and protons don’t balance. Also laughed when it said that the ions are depleted in urban areas. The bands major component is silicon, which makes up just over a quarter of the earth’s crust and the main component of circuit boards which are apparently bad for you???
Some people just amaze me…

It’s pretty good. It’s another indicator I can use to determine if someone is worth my time and attention. Thank you pseudo-scientific idiot trap bracelet.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
it’s increased all my lifts by at least 50lbs so eff you guys[/quote]

Even your bosu ball one-leg tricep kickbacks???

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
it’s increased all my lifts by at least 50lbs so eff you guys[/quote]

Even your bosu ball one-leg tricep kickbacks???[/quote]

The bastards triceps are big enough to sign on and start answering any questions you may have about them.

One set of bands, Power Balance, got smashed for false advertising in Australia and had to offer refunds to all it’s customers. They couldn’t prove any performance enhancing claims. Doubt this mob can do the same.

Ah man, I wish I had known about these bracelets earlier! I’ve been buying bag after bag of negative ions like a sucker. My dealer keeps increasing the price - something to do with it being summer, long weekends, and political instability in Libya.

Only a sucker would buy one of these. Positive ion bracelets are much more effective.