NeelyDan's Story

[quote]Court wrote:
Okay, I love Neely, but have any of you ever seen him? The V-Diet could possibly be the worst idea in the world for him (if you guys are serious).

[/quote]

Fuck you, he’s an anteater.

my mother once said: all relationships have an expirary date, it’s up to you to acknowledge (or accept) when time is up.

your life is YOUR life, and you have to do what’s right for you.

as long as your honest with people about your intentions/ situation, then no one has the right to hold your decisions against you, and anyone who cares for you will understand, eventually.

you did what was right for you, and in doing so actually did the right thing for your ex as well. she deserves something that you could not offer her, and by you acknowledging that, you gave her the chance to have it with someone else.

life’s short, don’t waste it worrying about the past, live now and enjoy yourself and your soon to be wife, congrat’s.

JC.

I’m glad you finally found what you were looking for. Good luck with your upcoming wedding.

wow Dan.
It’s a good time to purge all that shit, with you and Nicole starting a new life so good on you for having the guts to put it out there. At least you left her right away, it could have been worse. Imagine if you had let your guilt make you stay with her for a few more years, had kids even. And we girls, you know, we get over you guys, sometimes it takes a while but most of us bounce back better than ever. You did her a favor by leaving, even if it was a few months too late.

I’m going through a suck ass break up right now after many years together, the house, the engagement he raised my daughter since she was 6, but it’ll all work out in the end. Just like it will for you.
Congrats to you guys with the new life, give the bride a kiss for me!
d.

Your more of a “T-man” now for facing your inner demons. Thanks for sharing dude, wish you all the happiness with your future bride.

Your post made me appreciate my parents all the more. Have you ever read over at violentacres.com? Seems you two might have the same mother.

As much as people usually criticize people who post all kinds of controversial/bigoted/whatever stuff because of the anonymity of the internet, when you use the internet right it’s an incredible experience. I understand everything you said with wondering if you should post this here, whether it was appropriate, etc. It doesn’t have to make sense to anything or anyone, including yourself. Sometimes your fingers just go someplace and that’s where it ends up.

I’ve sent long-winded rants to email groups, lamented the death of a cat on a gaming forum, and just flat out exploded on people in real life. It didn’t always make sense, but it was always cathartic and I felt a lot better afterwards.

Hope now you feel as good as I did on any of those other occasions.