Needle Size

23 gauge, 1 1/2 inch has been working great for the glutes; But would that be too deep for the thighs? What gauge and needle length would you guys suggest for different muscles?

And might as well tack this on: Has anyone here done lat injections? Injecting into bigger muscles delivers higher plasma blood levels of the drug, so wouldn’t the lat, being a big muscle, be the next in line after glute and quad? I see a lot of people mention bicep and deltoid injections more than lat after the other two?

The Lat has a large surface area but not the depth of even a delt for instance. Personally stick with glute or thigh. Lat is tough to reach also unless someone else is injecting you.

23 works good in glute, thigh-wise 25 is good. 23 might be workable.

I use 25g 1.5" for everything. If I do a smaller muscle group I just don’t insert the needle in all the way. This is dependent on your muscle mass. I can put 1.5" all the way into my delt and I’m fine. Quads shouldn’t be a problem unless you’re really skinny. But again, if you’re worried you can always just put in 1" of the needle.

As far as lats, I’ve done lats before. I would suggest not using painful gear in the lats for obvious reasons. It also seems to be a bit more difficult as far as avoiding nerves and lymph tissue if you don’t know what you’re doing. P22 is against lat injections, seemingly because of the risk of hitting lymph tissue. He’s also against most other non-traditional sites for this reason. He’s in the medical profession, so I would assume he knows what he’s talking about. But again, provided you do a little anatomy research first you’ll probably be okay.

Another thing, along with using relatively painless gear in the lats, I would also not go over 1ml. Tried that… once.

if you are lean you can use 25g 1" in glutes and 25g .75" in quads and shoulders.

I use a 25 x 1.5" for glutes and a 25 x 1" for everything else.

I use 23g 1.5 for just about everything including quads…I use a 25g for GH

22 or 23GA 1.5" for glutes, guads or delts is my preference. 1" just isnt deep enough in my opinion.
See Ya

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:

Another thing, along with using relatively painless gear in the lats, I would also not go over 1ml. Tried that… once.[/quote]

Haha, actually I’d like to hear that story! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the responses guys!

[quote]Lejes wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:

Another thing, along with using relatively painless gear in the lats, I would also not go over 1ml. Tried that… once.

Haha, actually I’d like to hear that story! :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I was on a prop/tren cycle. The tren was completely painless, but the prop was stupidly painful. My legs and ass were still sore from the previous injections. I tried my delt with 1/2cc 50mg prop and couldn’t move my arm so well for about five days. I wanted to use another muslce besides my quads and glutes with the every day injections, so I decided to cut the prop with the tren and inject into my lats.

So I put 1cc 100mg prop and 1cc 100mg tren into my left lat. You’d be surprised how much you lat is used in everyday movements. The left side of my upper body was pretty much useless for a week. Even turning my body, which stretched the lats a little, hurt like hell. Sleeping was very uncomfortable and showering was almost impossible. After the pain went away I had a huge knot in my lat and the muslce was very tight for another week or so. It wasn’t a very pleasant experience.