T Nation

Needle size

What is the smallest size of needle you guys recommend for oil-based juice?

I am using a 21 guage (because they were free) but man those are big. Would like to use a 25 guage if possible, but that may be too small.

Thanks in advance.

I load with 22 or larger and inject with 25 at the largest for quads and delts, which are my primary sites, when I use the glutes I go with 22. you can probably try smaller than 25, you will just need to patient as it will take longer to get the oil through.

25 gauge

23-25 works for me
Not that I would ever use steriods though.

JA

Insulin rigs are used commonly for quad injections.

just what jt said. that is exactly the same thing for me. some guys swear by slin pins but for the life of me i dont see how. i know rainbow loved them but i cant get a 30g pin to work for me. no matter how slow i inject. 25 is about the smallest i bother with.

29g insluin works for the delts good. i have seen 27g insulin. 25g works great for anything else.

i’ve been shooting w/ 22 gauge cuz thats about all i can get around this poop ass town as of right now. i don’t have any problems w/- doesn’t really hurt or anything- except this one time w/ the left shoulder! put it too far in and bruised it like a fuckin moron - ahh well
you’ll have that

andy

andy… go to androusa.com. your dilema is over.

Iuse a 23 for glute and 25 for quads and delts

I’ve used 23 gauge just about everywhere with no problem.

what happens if you have a needle dick???

pdog… use that for sphincter shots on mdog. you should have just the right guage for that one. : )

with my nice firm ass, don’t tempt him. i’m sure you have read his past experiances with women in the off topic section. something about laying in the shower, clenched fetal position, crying since he couldn’t get the stank off.

mdog, your “skinny fat” how can your ass be firm??? lmao

simply because the remaining fat is only on my luv handles.

yeah that and your boobs!

if i had boobs i wouldn’t go out on weekends looking for them.

mdog has a point there. kind of like if i could suck my own dick i would dump the gf.

umm i dont think there is any boobs at the “blue lagoon.”