T Nation

Needle Size Help

Can I draw and inject test e with a 24g 1 inch

Yes

Thanks I see on all the forums that people draw with a bigger needle and inject with a smaller 1 and was wondering why you can’t use the same size for both I start my cycle on Monday and only have 24g needles

you can use that size of needle for everything, but don’t use the same needle you use to draw the shit to pin the shit. Ouch!

[quote]Ash424 wrote:
Thanks I see on all the forums that people draw with a bigger needle and inject with a smaller 1 and was wondering why you can’t use the same size for both I start my cycle on Monday and only have 24g needles [/quote]

Just change pins before you inject. Going through the rubber stopper on the vial can dull the needle

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Ash424 wrote:
Thanks I see on all the forums that people draw with a bigger needle and inject with a smaller 1 and was wondering why you can’t use the same size for both I start my cycle on Monday and only have 24g needles [/quote]

Just change pins before you inject. Going through the rubber stopper on the vial can dull the needle[/quote]

had rough time with this one of my first times, not pleasant

Thanks for all the help can’t wait to start cycle

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Going through the rubber stopper on the vial can dull the needle[/quote]

Probably true but I use my slin pins multiple times before tossing them, obviously going through the stopper and my skin on each use since they are not interchangeable. I would say I use them at least 4-5 times each before tossing them.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Probably true but I use my slin pins multiple times before tossing them, obviously going through the stopper and my skin on each use since they are not interchangeable. I would say I use them at least 4-5 times each before tossing them. [/quote]

I’ve used a slin pin multiple times and I don’t notice a thing, but I do notice it with a larger needle nothing painful or anything it just takes a little more pressure to push through the skin.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Probably true but I use my slin pins multiple times before tossing them, obviously going through the stopper and my skin on each use since they are not interchangeable. I would say I use them at least 4-5 times each before tossing them. [/quote]

I’ve used a slin pin multiple times and I don’t notice a thing, but I do notice it with a larger needle nothing painful or anything it just takes a little more pressure to push through the skin.[/quote]

Word…I’ve not used anything other than a slin pin, so I don’t know about the bigger needles. But I am a bit surprised as the insulin pins are technically designed for single use, with the manufacturer obviously having a vested financial interest in making them true single use.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

I’ve used a slin pin multiple times and I don’t notice a thing, but I do notice it with a larger needle nothing painful or anything it just takes a little more pressure to push through the skin.[/quote]

Word…I’ve not used anything other than a slin pin, so I don’t know about the bigger needles. But I am a bit surprised as the insulin pins are technically designed for single use, with the manufacturer obviously having a vested financial interest in making them true single use.
[/quote]

Ya maybe their worried about someone reusing a needle and getting an infection and filing a lawsuit. Ah who knows

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[/quote]

Ya maybe their worried about someone reusing a needle and getting an infection and filing a lawsuit. Ah who knows
[/quote]

Haha I think a bit of both and you got yourself prime capitalism reasoning.