T Nation

Needing Some Help

I'm on high blood pressure pills for 2weeks now,, Only 5mg I got sick a month ago and the doc put me on prednisone and that's what did it...I've been off that for 3weeks now and as a result am on the pills.. But I want to start my Tren anavar and test..... what should I do??? I've been out of the Gym 2months and it's driving me crazy...

are you saying it is the prednisone that raised your blood pressure in the first place and that’s the reason you are taking blood pressure meds?

[quote]Dabarber wrote:
I’m on high blood pressure pills for 2weeks now, Only 5mg I got sick a month ago and the doc put me on prednisone and that’s what did it…I’ve been off that for 3weeks now and as a result am on the pills… But I want to start my Tren anavar and test… what should I do??? I’ve been out of the Gym 2months and it’s driving me crazy…[/quote]

seriously? your doc puts you on medication for high blood pressure, and you ask the Internet what to do for medical advice?!?

c’mon…

The Prednisone fucked me up… Plus the antibiotic they put me on…I had a bad reaction to it… Now I’m on High blood pressure pills I’m only on 5mg… I’m just askin if anyone knows whats up with the two, I can’t find anything on the net, that’s what’s up with my post… i guess I should just give blood I’m thinking that should help…

Why do you need to run a cycle to get back in the gym?

[quote]Dabarber wrote:
The Prednisone fucked me up… Plus the antibiotic they put me on…I had a bad reaction to it… Now I’m on High blood pressure pills I’m only on 5mg… I’m just askin if anyone knows whats up with the two, I can’t find anything on the net, that’s what’s up with my post… i guess I should just give blood I’m thinking that should help…[/quote]

are you asking about a drug interaction? just look it up…

i will say, if you’re on a BP med, you better talk to your doc before you think about cycling…