T Nation

Needing Some Gear

someone gimme a pm WITH SOME SUGGESTION 5 FOOT 8 235 PRETTY DIESEL BUT HAVE SOME BELLY TO RID MY SELF OF

bros
" A BROTHER IN NEED IS A BROTHER INDEED "

no.

Hey bro here’s the site for the best shit. Tell them eliteballa sent you.

www.dea.gov

[quote]Big_Nasty wrote:
someone gimme a pm WITH SOME SUGGESTION 5 FOOT 8 235 PRETTY DIESEL BUT HAVE SOME BELLY TO RID MY SELF OF
[/quote]

Eat less and exercise more.

hmmm guess the cops figured out how to use the caps lock…

WTF? Is this ‘killa’ fa’ rill?

5 foot 8? 235? man that is 65 # heavier than my ass at one inch shorter. Wow dude you are either stupidly thick or fat.

If your pakcing that much LBM then it should be no big deal whatsoever to lose the weight. switch to a below maint. diet and hit the high volume lifting or melt down.

But if your fat…

fook it.

“pretty diesel” is how you describe yourself. If you were big enough to warrant the use of crank then i think you may have a more educated articulate evaluation of yourself.

you’re likely pretty fat. quit drinking and cap locking… bro.

-chris

[quote]Big_Nasty wrote:

bros
" A BROTHER IN NEED IS A BROTHER INDEED "[/quote]

What the hell does “pretty diesel” mean??

Gimme a T!

T!

Gimme an S!

S!

Gimme a B!

B!

[quote]4est wrote:
Gimme a T!

T!

Gimme an S!

S!

Gimme a B!

B![/quote]

Good one!!

YEEEESSSS!!! “that’s hot”

-chris

[quote]4est wrote:
Gimme a T!

T!

Gimme an S!

S!

Gimme a B!

B![/quote]

Man look at this guys past posts!!
He is either a complete moron or is def a cop!

Definitely gets a TSB.

This guy sounds like the return of Sasquatch guys. Could lead to some trollish entertainment in the future.

dude go to legalsteroids.com they got the shit yo. they hook yo ass up to jack yo ass up! my dog prepare to get buuff!

Or both. I think it is an old cop that is trying to be ‘in touch’ with what the media portrays as ‘young people.’ It def has that ‘trying-too-hard-esque’ sound to it doesn’t it.

-chris

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Man look at this guys past posts!!
He is either a complete moron or is def a cop![/quote]

[quote]trojanman wrote:
dude go to legalsteroids.com they got the shit yo. they hook yo ass up to jack yo ass up! my dog prepare to get buuff![/quote]

Naw, dawgg, yo’ dawgg gon’ git’ SWOLE! Nig’gon look like a TRANSforma!

Man I’m missing out on something here, what’s TSB?
Haha and where do they get these people from? Do they actually think someone will fall for “hey hook a brother up”?
Hey man you can talk like a white boy from beverly hill trying to be ghetto, yea I’m gonna tell you everything about me over the internet!
Man my taxes are going to pay these idiots you can’t even figure out how to talk?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Man my taxes are going to pay these idiots you can’t even figure out how to talk?[/quote]

Not just him. His supervisors and trainers, who taught him to do this. His police psychologist who is going to be giving him counselling from all the abuse suffered at the hands of the members from the message boards. We are also paying the other members of the internet crime squad, who are in the break room drinking coffee and eating donuts, laughing at his poor excuse for an attempt at getting people to self incriminate. We are also paying the janitors who are cleaning the floor under the rest of the squad, when they laugh so hard that their coffee spilled. Believe it or not, our tax dollars paid for the spilt coffee.

Farfetched? Perhaps. Possible? Most definitely

TSB = tube steak boogie = stupid post or troll = please shut up Mr. OP

It’s fun to say.
I use it real life now.

I’m lucky, im canadian and my taxes arent paying for it. instead they are paying for an army we don’t need. oh well.

-chris

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Man I’m missing out on something here, what’s TSB?
Haha and where do they get these people from? Do they actually think someone will fall for “hey hook a brother up”?
Hey man you can talk like a white boy from beverly hill trying to be ghetto, yea I’m gonna tell you everything about me over the internet!
Man my taxes are going to pay these idiots you can’t even figure out how to talk?[/quote]

[quote]Kratos wrote:
Naw, dawgg, yo’ dawgg gon’ git’ SWOLE! Nig’gon look like a TRANSforma![/quote]

Yo my homeskillet negro. Where a fly guy get some that TRANSforma shizz?

As a law student, I can say my favorite amendment has become the 5th Amendment. I’m NOT giving this guy any probable cause anytime soon.