Needing Advice for Fat Loss

I’m about 30 pounds overweight. I’m as strong as I desire but my body fat percentage has to be terrible. I’m only 5’10 at 220. I was seeking winny as a cutter to maybe help lose but I need some advice.

Define ‘overweight,’.
What’s your body fat %?

What have you tried in terms of dieting?

1. Eat nothing but meat, eggs, vegetables and berries.

2. Drink lots of water and green tea when you can.

3. Start walking every day for 30-60min on top of your strength training

4. Rinse and repeat for 12 weeks.

2000mg of dieting for about 6 months should get you their.

Just read one of the articles on this site bro about a fat loss diet for lifters who wanna keep there mass you should check it out I’m about to try it out myself. Basically you eat how u normally would for 5 days of the week and two of your off days or cardio days you eat two 400 calorie meals 12 hrs a part with a scoop of ur protein with each meal or half hr before it nd you should lose a pound of fat a week or so it says. They did studies with animals nd humans nd they say it works. I guess it mainly has to do with increasing your insulin sensitivity. Check it out nd good luck with the fat loss

I’ve considered doing the same because I’ve read so many studies that show giving extra testosterone to fucking couch potatoes causes significant fat loss. But I need to figure out how to get my body to respond to diet first without losing muscle or stagnating in the gym. I can lose weight easily, but it’s not fun and it comes with a performance decrease.

Problem is I love bacon and butter and heavy cream, oh my! Once I get my diet under control and see results with that, then I’ll do my cycle. You might want to consider doing the same.