Needed: Good Bra

Patricia, I realize boobs are all fat and was only kidding about making a boob growing product.? :)? That’s very cool that you only have to wear a swimsuit top under your workout gear.? Boobs really get in the way of working out.? But when I lose some weight, the problem should get better.

And thanks nephorm for being the “typical guy”? It’s a dirty job, and I realize someone has to do it. :wink:

I swear by “Hanes Sport” Bras, they have one that clasps in the back like a regular bra (easy to get off when you are still sweaty) and holds those bad boys in place!! I was a DD when breast feeding and had to wear a bra under them but now that I am back to a C they work fantastic. They don’t have an under wire, which make them more comfortable, and are super cheap (got them at Wal-Mart for $10-$15)

Mini Rant: This subject is super important, as we don’t want to be looking like Grandma Klump on Nutty Professor, just think back to the field scene, AHAHAHAHAH!!!

All Done!

SamIAm’s Wife

I appreciate the replies too, usually i’m ok with a regular cheap sports bra from Target or Nike stores. but i too suffer from the monthly size change. it’s painful! walking down stairs is killer, as is sleeping. cardio could kill you! LOL. since cleaning up my diet i get less bloating usually, but some months it’s just out of hand! good to know i’m not alone. i’m going to look for some of the brands mentioned.

why do i suspect a man invented the typical sports bra?

34D mmmmm

lol

34B here, booknerdbabe. I’ve never been C, but I’ve also never been A. So I guess I’ll just stay 34B. B’s not bad…but I kinda wanted to be C. Ah well. At least I’m not A.

Yes, your breasts will decrease in size (typically) when you lose weight. Unless you’re like my friend who NEVER loses from the top, but loses everything in her legs. Her butts go (become flatter and her pants become saggy around that area) before her breasts. I’ve never seen that before, and I’d not have believed it if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes.

Stella, your breasts are beautiful! Don’t let anyone say otherwise!

I’m going to second the Champion High Impact. I get the clasp in the back (3 hooks - wider is better!) and adjust the tightness from the smallest setting when running to a looser setting when lifting.
My problem seems to be the rubbing along the straps and torso after long runs. Sometimes it looks like a really bad rash and raw enough to bleed at times. Anyone else have this difficulty?

Nate,

Thanks for complimenting on my breasts. :wink:

Stella

P.S.

For a guy who’s never seen me in real life, that’s awfully nice of you. :wink:

Noodles,

My sports bras are small and fits very very snugly, so no rubbing or chafing even when I’m doing HIIT.

Noodles,

I have never had a sports bra rub me so raw that I bleed. Is it too tight across your rib cage? If so, you may want to try a different style/brand all together. That’s sounds very painful.