Need Your Help!

ok so this is a little self centered, but I am still hoping we can have the ass worship thread overtake tim’s “my name is Spike” special report as the most viewed T-Nation “literature?”. We were gaining on it quite nicely there for a while but it seems there has been another big push on the Spike thread and the gap is once again widening. We are about 50k views behind now, please help us overtake that damn thread and ensure our domination of T-Nation greatness! Also Tim, please stop checking the Spike thread every 5 seconds, I know your a competetive guy, but seriously, shouldn’t you be working on making me another cool suppliment? :wink:

V

Post your ass and I’ll stop by hourly to “worship.”

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
Post your ass and I’ll stop by hourly to “worship.”[/quote]

Thats just wrong, but i’ll see what I can do for you. I am desparate for this title.

V

I guess now there is a sublime reason to look at buns. 50.000? No problem…

get some new pics up and I will check it out…I will check it out anyway but some new pics would be nice.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
SicTorn wrote:

Thats just wrong, but i’ll see what I can do for you. I am desparate for this title.

V
[/quote]

Good bitch. :wink:

[quote]Jersey5150 wrote:
get some new pics up and I will check it out…I will check it out anyway but some new pics would be nice.[/quote]

Dude, people throw new pics up almost daily, and we even have a few of the Girls around here showing off thier wares recently too! Even a little calling out for other girls to do the same, it’s actually pretty good over there right now. I wish gojira would post that thong pic over there and join the fray, that would seriously rule, though i’m not too sure she loves the idea of a completely eye candy thread like that.

V

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
Vegita wrote:
SicTorn wrote:

V

Good bitch. ;)[/quote]

LOL!!!

Bump.

My left mouse button is getting worn out. Am I the only person doing serious work around here?

I think it’s every T-Nationers duty to assist Vegita in his quest for glory… and c’mon, those asses aren’t going to look at themselves!:slight_smile:

-daMOJO-

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
Post your ass and I’ll stop by hourly to “worship.”[/quote]

I agree! Why don’t some of the T-Nation MEN get to posting those fine glutes!! The T-Vixens are waiting!!!

With all due respect, if you girls really want a male ass thread we will have to start another thread if only for respect of the great work that has already been done on the ass worshop thread.

We have hit a major milestone crossing the 200k mark. Our reign of terror is close at hand, soon all of T-Nation will be under our control!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

V

Proudly doing my part to increase the hits on the ass worship thread