Need Urgent Help with AH89

Hello…I began using AH89 last week. It’s apparently very similar to Winstrol but without the molecules that cause aromatase or DHT. I’ve been taking the recommended dosage (3 pills per day with a meal). It does not recommend any other product to “stack” with this one such as an aromatase inhibitor or any PCT. I’ve taken NO other supps with this stuff.

www.americell-labs.com/shopexd.asp?id=18

Today (about 5 days in) I noticed some very disturbing puffiness around my chest/nipple area. Not sure if it’s bloat or gyno but either way my tits are way too big! (no acne or hair loss, no loss in sex drive).

I’ve been told this is normal and not to worry. Well, I’m sorry but I’m worried and want nothing more to do with this crap. Secondly, the product claims it will not aromatase, will not cause DHT, etc. etc. Well I’m here to say otherwise…

My question is…

What do I do to get back to normal (get rid of puffiness)?

Obviously I’m going to stop taking it immediately, but then do I need to get on some form of PCT immediately? How long?

Thanks in advance for any input you have.

Just looking at your profile and avatar…really…are you for real? I mean, isn’t your supposed job to put people like us, the ones you are asking for help, in jail for years and years, for doing basically the same thing you are asking? And you put a picture of yourself up when you are working narco/gang unit? Something smells a bit fishy here.

Your post sounds real enough, anyway…

I would get ahold of some nolvadex as quickly as possible. Drop whatever weird assed prohormone you are using and take 40mg/day for two weeks, followed by 20mg/day for 2 weeks. You can be more aggressive (60-80mg/day) in the first few days if you are not noticing any change.

In my opinion, you are probably just overreacting, but then again, I don’t know what the hell any given prohormone is going to do to someone, so this is what I would do to cover my bases. Then again, I wouldn’t use a prohormone in the first place.

Maybe you’re just keepin it real and legal though, eh officer? Should have stuck with the illegal stuff. It is inherently safer than what you are now forced to use by the laws you have sworn to uphold. How’s that for irony?

I’m still tempted to call troll on this whole, weird thing, however…28% body fat??? W.T.F…?

I like your post, Cortes.

I spend my days posting what I think are cool posts that RSGZ will read and (hopehope!) compliment me on.

Finally. Fucking finally man! You have made my life!

No homo.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I spend my days posting what I think are cool posts that RSGZ will read and (hopehope!) compliment me on.

No homo.[/quote]

Woo! Someone is cranky! Haha

Anyways, I have a buddy that took superdrol and some other pro hormones and he had the same side effects. He asked for some adex but i told him it was too late for that. Adex is more of a preventative maintenance sort of thing not a gyno cure. But I was under the impression that once you go gyno you never go back, so to speak. PCT or not, don’t you have to get surgery to reverse bitch tits?

I would definitely agree you should start the PCT though to prevent further damage. Good luck on that man and get back to us on how you handled it.

Well, who knows what this crap is.

It certainly is not what it claims to be. The structure they claim (in organic chemistry, from the name one knows the structure being stated) is not physically possible, so therefore the product cannot be what it says it is.

As for being " very similar to Winstrol but without the molecules that cause aromatase or DHT," I don’t know where this “information” comes from but Winstrol does not aromatize or yield DHT by any means.

This kind of thing is the inevitable result of Congress banning decent, safe, naturally-ocurring products such as were previously available. (That, and increasing black market business.)

As for being " very similar to Winstrol but without the molecules that cause aromatase or DHT," I don’t know where this “information” comes from but Winstrol does not aromatize or yield DHT by any means.

Good eye! I did not even catch that! Yah, Winstrol does not even aromatize, haha! Man, if I were you I would not order a got dang thing from them again.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Just looking at your profile and avatar…really…are you for real? I mean, isn’t your supposed job to put people like us, the ones you are asking for help, in jail for years and years, for doing basically the same thing you are asking? And you put a picture of yourself up when you are working narco/gang unit? Something smells a bit fishy here.[/quote]

Cortes, not sure where to start on my reply. I mean, thank you for the information I was looking for but in the same breath, what the f*ck? You know, I should have figured I’d recieve “what the hell copper?” responses but geesh, I thought maybe people in this forum could keep it real. Oh well, just another personal attack at the profession I chose; I must say I am used to it by now.

Well, yes, as a matter of fact I am. Sorry, I thought I was ‘supposed’ to keep it legal. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Sorry, not quite an option for ‘us cops.’

I believe that…and due to the fact you think I’m a troll, and to avoid further irreverent comments and stabs at my job I’ve happily removed my main image. …applause…

[quote]daveybaby wrote:
Cortes wrote:

No homo.

Woo! Someone is cranky! Haha
[/quote]

He’s a friend. I was joking with him. I’m never cranky. I’m a big teddy bear :wink:

It may have come off that way,though, as sarcasm does tend to carry poorly over the interwebz.

Sorry RSZG! Still no homo, though, so don’t go gettin any ideas!

Mate, there is no need to take offense - there are plenty of police crawling the forums and people are always a little weary when someone new comes along asking for information or help - especially if they are, in fact, law enforcement.

A lot of people here that do actually use or have experience with steroids have to be extra cautious, so it’s pretty obvious why someone would react they way Cortes did. Besides, it’s not like he didn’t give you good advice.

You know, generally these designer steroid / so-called “prohormone” threads all need the same reply:

[i]There’s the right way, the wrong way, and the Navy way.

Do your cycle the right way. Or do it the Navy way.

Not the wrong way.

This crap is the wrong way.[/i]

This one was interesting only because of the substance being advertised as something that is physically impossible.

Other than that, the general above rule still applies and is all that need be known about this sort of thing.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
He’s a friend. I was joking with him. I’m never cranky. I’m a big teddy bear :wink:

It may have come off that way,though, as sarcasm does tend to carry poorly over the interwebz.

[/quote]

LOL, to be honest, I thought you were serious for a minute. Maybe you were having a bad day.

And the only one getting homo ideas is Renton - we all know this.

[quote]nsareeram wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Just looking at your profile and avatar…really…are you for real? I mean, isn’t your supposed job to put people like us, the ones you are asking for help, in jail for years and years, for doing basically the same thing you are asking? And you put a picture of yourself up when you are working narco/gang unit? Something smells a bit fishy here.

Cortes, not sure where to start on my reply. I mean, thank you for the information I was looking for but in the same breath, what the f*ck? You know, I should have figured I’d recieve “what the hell copper?” responses but geesh, I thought maybe people in this forum could keep it real. Oh well, just another personal attack at the profession I chose; I must say I am used to it by now.

Maybe you’re just keepin it real and legal though, eh officer?

Well, yes, as a matter of fact I am. Sorry, I thought I was ‘supposed’ to keep it legal. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Should have stuck with the illegal stuff.

Sorry, not quite an option for ‘us cops.’

It is inherently safer than what you are now forced to use by the laws you have sworn to uphold. How’s that for irony?

I believe that…and due to the fact you think I’m a troll, and to avoid further irreverent comments and stabs at my job I’ve happily removed my main image. …applause…
[/quote]

OP, in all honestly, I thought your post was a troll. If you’ve been around this forum as long as I have, you’d realize exactly why I thought so. I can even list them off for you:

Problem with a prohormone
Poor information about the mechanisms behind said prohormone
Poor information about the effects of the steroid it is said to mimic.
Profession listed as NARCOTICS OFFICER!?
Supercop picture as avatar
28% bf
2 posts
Very recent join date

Can you maybe see why some people here might have wondered at your post?

As far as your profession, I have the utmost respect for it, believe it or not. My father has been a law enforcement agent in one capacity or another for over 35 years. My only brother is also about to join a careen in LE. In fact, we have a couple of LE guys who post here, one of whom I would consider to be one of the smarter guys in this forum. But when you come in with a 2 post count and that avatar and all of your information right there in your profile…it’s a bit like you walking into Compton in uniform and started trying to small-talk the locals. You didn’t expect a “yeah-right!” response?

Since you appear not to be a troll, I hope that you get this taken care of. Now, how are you going to legally get ahold of that nolvadex? :wink:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Cortes wrote:

LOL, to be honest, I thought you were serious for a minute. Maybe you were having a bad day.

And the only one getting homo ideas is Renton - we all know this.[/quote]

TROOF!

By the way, from the standpoint of law enforcement are anabolic steroids considered “narcotics”?

It seems an interesting question, of which I have no idea regarding the answer.

Pharmacologically of course they are not, but that would really have nothing to do with it.

If anabolic steroids are not considered narcotics by law enforcement, though still controlled of course, then there wouldn’t be as much of a conflict.

I’m pretty sure they are Bill. Considering they are classified with Coke and Heroin I’m assuming they are considered as such.

A narcotics officer using narcotics! You dirty dirty man!

jk

Oh, and another thing, do not go out and buy a nolva substitute. It is a waste of money. With your track record I have this hunch that you might have already looked into it. So, before you go tapping in your credit card numbers and what not, remember that you just got a nice pair of tig ol bitties because you bought some ‘legal steroids.’ In short, the legal nolva does not work either.

My wife was reading rather sneakily over my shoulder and made the remark that my phrase for your gyno, while funny to myself might have bothered you. So, I apologize if I sounded insulting. :slight_smile: I did not want to sound like that jerk Cortes, jk haha.

[quote]daveybaby wrote:
Oh, and another thing, do not go out and buy a nolva substitute. It is a waste of money. With your track record I have this hunch that you might have already looked into it. So, before you go tapping in your credit card numbers and what not, remember that you just got a nice pair of tig ol bitties because you bought some ‘legal steroids.’ In short, the legal nolva does not work either.[/quote]

I wonder if anyone has tried the “trifecta” of a crappy prohormone, a fake SERM, and a television-advertised “male enhancement” product?

What a stack that would be.

[quote]daveybaby wrote:
My wife was reading rather sneakily over my shoulder and made the remark that my phrase for your gyno, while funny to myself might have bothered you. So, I apologize if I sounded insulting. :slight_smile: I did not want to sound like that jerk Cortes, jk haha.[/quote]

Don’t worry Dave, after my posts, even talking about a man’s titties sounds tame in comparison :slight_smile:

And for the last time no homo… :wink: