Need Training for This Type of Diet

Hey guys i need your help fast till monday please!!
My current diet looks like this:
Day1: 50gr Carbs + 30min Light cardio
Day2: 50gr Carbs + 30min Light cardio
Day3: 50gr Carbs + 30min Light cardio
Day4: 100gr Carbs + 40min HIIT
Day5: 100gr Carbs + 40min HIIT
Day6 and Day7: 3gr/kg Carbs (no training)

But here is only cardio training, I don’t know which program should work for my well. I’m not using any kind of Supplements so i wont enter in Catabolism and damage that muscle mass i have… So please help me :frowning: Thanks

Dude, 50g carbs + 30 mins light cardio is not an accurate diet description. I assume you’re restricting calories and carbs? Pick a weight program with heavy compound lifts and low to moderate volume so you can recover from it - that’s a specific as it has to be. I’d also reconsider the amount of cardio you’re doing out of the box - ideally you’d start with less so you can add sessions if you need to.

[quote]Monst3r wrote:
Hey guys i need your help fast till monday please!!
My current diet looks like this:
Day1: 50gr Carbs + 30min Light cardio
Day2: 50gr Carbs + 30min Light cardio
Day3: 50gr Carbs + 30min Light cardio
Day4: 100gr Carbs + 40min HIIT
Day5: 100gr Carbs + 40min HIIT
Day6 and Day7: 3gr/kg Carbs (no training)[/quote]
Is this supposed to be some kind of very short term peaking plan? If so, know that it only has major effects if you’re already fairly lean.

Like Nighthawkz said, you didn’t really give us much info to start with. What does your current lifting plan look like and why can’t you stay with that?

I’m on way to much shit for this kind of post even for the beginners section. Please elaborate and make a post that describes you and describes what you are trying to do and then please explain what ever that first first might have been.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I’m on way to much shit for this kind of post even for the beginners section. Please elaborate and make a post that describes you and describes what you are trying to do and then please explain what ever that first first might have been.[/quote]

Ha your posts the past few weeks leading up to your meet (I have lurked your log) have had a certain Hulk mode element to them. You going back to Bruce Banner post meet or do you like being green?

I just try not to be a complete ass hole atleast in the Beginner section. I am relatively blunt every where but when your pushing extra hormones it is hard to be nice to stupid people.