T Nation

Need to Transition from Prop to Enth

I’m on 50mg test prop and 30mg tren Ace ED and I’ve been having injection site problems with the prop. I happen to be sensitive to certain brands of test and I’ve tried all sorts of techniques but to no avail. I know people who use the same stuff and have no probs.

Anyways, I unfortunately have to abort the prop but I do have some test E that works great. Should I just start the enth? Anyway to blend them together so I can try to have stable levels?

Frontload the enanthate.

If you can do one or two more injections with the prop after you frontload the enanthate that will probably help, but not necessary.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Frontload the enanthate.

If you can do one or two more injections with the prop after you frontload the enanthate that will probably help, but not necessary. [/quote]

Thanks, I can handle a couple more injections of prop.

I heard prop burns like a bitch…possibly from the BA content?

With such short esters, are you competing for a competition or show?

[quote]gundecker wrote:

With such short esters, are you competing for a competition or show?[/quote]

No not competing, but I like to use my body as a chemistry experiment. I don’t think it is the BA content, I’m just sensitive to certain brands of test. I had some BP test E that killed me. I baked it with the top off, tried mixing it with cottonseed oil, all to no avail. Still killed me. I gave it to a friend and he no injection pain what so ever where that same stuff crippled me.

I know guys that have used this prop love it and get no pain. On guy can only pin his pecs and outer quads with it.

As for now I took a shot of test E 250mg + 25mg of tren. I have a couple dates coming up and I just can’t show up limping around with a big swollen left delt. I don’t like high doses of test. I don’t like the sides or the gains. As I progress threw my cycle, I’l just up the dose of the anabolics (masteron for this one) and keep the test the same level. For now I feel better, few bad sides and get good results from low doses. I also prefer long cycles.

I tell you just a little of this tren (150mg a week) works for me. The only thing is it makes me chase skirts like crazy and my standards are way lower. Old ladies, fat ladies were off limits until now! I’m only going to be on this for a few weeks.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
gundecker wrote:

With such short esters, are you competing for a competition or show?

No not competing, but I like to use my body as a chemistry experiment. I don’t think it is the BA content, I’m just sensitive to certain brands of test. I had some BP test E that killed me. I baked it with the top off, tried mixing it with cottonseed oil, all to no avail. Still killed me. I gave it to a friend and he no injection pain what so ever where that same stuff crippled me.

I know guys that have used this prop love it and get no pain. On guy can only pin his pecs and outer quads with it.

As for now I took a shot of test E 250mg + 25mg of tren. I have a couple dates coming up and I just can’t show up limping around with a big swollen left delt. I don’t like high doses of test. I don’t like the sides or the gains. As I progress threw my cycle, I’l just up the dose of the anabolics (masteron for this one) and keep the test the same level. For now I feel better, few bad sides and get good results from low doses. I also prefer long cycles.

I tell you just a little of this tren (150mg a week) works for me. The only thing is it makes me chase skirts like crazy and my standards are way lower. Old ladies, fat ladies were off limits until now! I’m only going to be on this for a few weeks. [/quote]

Nice Hagar. I’m with you on the dosages of te these days. Like you I seem to really have a hard time tolerating the aromatizing action of it. Mainly bp which takes a real beating for me, even with AI supplementation.

How far up you going to go with the masteron later?

Good luck on this, I hope it does you nicely buddy.

TB

The mast E (great stuff!) is at 300 a week but I just ran out. I’m getting more soon and will run it with the tren.

I have FinnaFeaver, all I’ve been doing is chasing tail, and that shit makes me lower my standards. Old, Fat, women look out, My will is weak…