Need to Lose Some Trouble Areas

Hi. I am new here and this is my first post.
I am 25, 165lbs, 5.9? and according to one of those electronic body fat readers I have 13.5% body fat. I just started taking Spike, HOT-ROX, and NOXX creatin(may not be saying that right).

This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life and I need some help getting rid of a few unwanted areas. For starters I have fairly large pecks (proportionally to the rest of my body) always have but recently I have gain some fatty/loose skin underneath my pecks and in certain positions on the sides of them where they connect to the armpit area. Its like they are firm up top and in the middle but then there is like these little creases right under them and on the sides around them.

So basically the pecks themselves are firm but the neighboring areas around them are not. Also on my upper oblique maybe even part of my lats on both sides has this rippling looking stuff over my ribcage when I do a trunk twist like pose in the mirror (could be cellulite??).

Just to let u know I have recently added cardio about 30 mins a week on a level that is fairly difficult for me I am beginning some new ab routine that I found on this site. I like the routine but I just did not know if there was anything specific for theses trouble areas. Any suggestions on exercises that will increase the productivity of my supplements and help isolate the trouble areas for me?

Thanks for any help in advance

Nope, the supps should pretty much take care of it. Maybe eat a protein bar once a day, and you’ll be good to go.

Okay, I’m not that much of an asshole… But, c’mon. All the info you need is here. You are going to have to eat clean and do the big lifts. Period.

And for the love of all things good and pure, read the Beginner’s thread.

You won’t necessarily need cardio to lose the fat if you are on the supps and eating clean but you could get there so much quicker with 3-4 20-30 minute cardio sessions a week. In my experiences, I did not take HOT-ROX, creatine, ect., but I had trouble losing BF without cardio. I started out cutting 2 weeks ago a fat 210 and am now a much much leaner 210 and the cardio really pushed things and I have not lost a single ounce of muscle. Also try 6-10 grams of Omega3 fish oil a day, it has done wonders for me. Peace.