T Nation

Need to Lose 30 Pounds of Fat

im a vegetarian and i need to get some fat off of my body before i go back home to england thats right i went to america and got fat does any one know a good plan thats ultra fast?

Is this for real?

yeh it is for real haha

I knew a girl who went to England and got ugly.

she didnt happen to loose her teeth did she?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I knew a girl who went to England and got ugly.[/quote]

Is she in the big bad book of british smiles?

i know its stupid but i need to lose weight realy fast like with in 3 months i want to be at least semi good looking i weight lift and all that so under all ym fat i have a ton of muscle my arms are fairly toned i just need to lose it off my torso

[quote]Nich wrote:
she didnt happen to loose her teeth did she?[/quote]

lmfao @ us both commenting on teeth

haha before you guys think im dissing america im american i just live in england atm im not i actually went to america and ate and ate and ate and got fat my fault not americas but you get the point im fat atm not america so dont think im trying to dig at you guys

lol rattler,thinking alike now are we? thats sad

This man had a perfect set of teeth before his visit to England.

haha gutted for him there is a kid round where ilive in england called gummy actually he lost most of his teeth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZCzKko03W4

lol i am american so your not upsetting me in the slightest lol i dint mean to offend you guys but deal with it i got fat in america they have more interesting food here lol its not americas fault so stop getting all upset about it

[quote]frankyboy7 wrote:
lol i am american so your not upsetting me in the slightest lol i dint mean to offend you guys but deal with it i got fat in america they have more interesting food here lol its not americas fault so stop getting all upset about it[/quote]

Who’s upset? I think it is hilarious that someone can gain 30lbs of fat by accident. I can’t even comprehend something like that. I have NEVER suddenly realized that I was carrying more body fat without the reason for it being that I forced it to happen.

I honestly think the person who would accidentally gain 30lbs is least likely to get very serious about lifting.

I am also betting no one is looking at you and saying, “wow, what big muscles you have. If only it weren’t for that last 30lbs of body fat, you would look AMAZING!”

Advice:
Put the damn cookies down and lift weights 4-5 times a week while actually breaking a sweat.

[/thread]

PS, anyone who thinks this is a candidate for the coveted V-Diet needs to be shot.

what’s this whole thing about the English having bad teeth??? It’s just not true go to London and have a look around and mostly you’ll see nice smiles. And America is one of the fattest nations on the planet, even Shugart admits it. your also the fast food capital of the world remember.

Can we see photos of this “ton of muscle” you have?

I mean, so we can help and all?

“ultra fast”

“toned”

fail

[quote]TheG wrote:
what’s this whole thing about the English having bad teeth??? It’s just not true go to London and have a look around and mostly you’ll see nice smiles. And America is one of the fattest nations on the planet, even Shugart admits it. your also the fast food capital of the world remember. [/quote]

Everyone in America looks like Jessica Alba. Even the guys…which makes dating really fucking strange.

erm ok for a start i am serious about lifting and i do break a sweat working out for my current size im actually really fit i lift weights nearly every day 5X5 so calm down
just because i gained shit loads of eight dont mean i cant lift or dont so you oughta stop guessing how much effort people put into lifting by learning they gained weight i dint gain 30 either i gained about 17 the rest was already there so chill out