Need To Lose 100 LBS

Dude, you lost 70 lbs. in 6 months just doing HIT cardio? Wow, that’s impressive!

Hey big Al,

I don’t look down on your results at all. To me that’s quite impressive.

Thanks Bubba

[quote]Rnstudent wrote:
Ok, so not as bad as it seems. But I need to get below 220 and stay there permanently. I’m currently 304 with 22% bf. I need ideas on how to lose mass quantities weight, I dont care if its fat or muscle; but I absolutely need to get below 220 and stay there.

I want to get a job as a filght RN/medic and the companies around here won’t even consider you if youre outside the max weight which is 220lbs.[/quote]

Would you might posting a picture. I think that weighing over 300 with 22% bf to be pretty impressive myself.

[quote]superdad4 wrote:
Rnstudent wrote:
Ok, so not as bad as it seems. But I need to get below 220 and stay there permanently. I’m currently 304 with 22% bf. I need ideas on how to lose mass quantities weight, I dont care if its fat or muscle; but I absolutely need to get below 220 and stay there.

I want to get a job as a filght RN/medic and the companies around here won’t even consider you if youre outside the max weight which is 220lbs.

Would you might posting a picture. I think that weighing over 300 with 22% bf to be pretty impressive myself.
[/quote]

So do I. 22% on someone under 200lbs looks out of shape. 22% on someone that much above 250lbs just looks “smooth”. No one would call someone like that “fat”, at least not to their face.

I’m having trouble picturing this build…

Would it be like that of a NFL lineman?

How tall are you, Rn?

[quote]Flight Nurse implies FLYING…which implies a flying machine…which implies the weight of the usual cargo is a factor in what missions can be accomplished.

It makes sense for there to be a weight limit for that job. It doesn’t always make sense that someone who has geared their life towards carrying that much muscle and spent the years to build it would be able to suddenly switch gears for the rest of their life when they are that far from the weight limit.

It means he basically spent several years working hard for something only to erase it. If that is his goal in life, I hope he reaches it, however. It just won’t be easy at all and hopefully he understands that.

For most people, their usual activities, hobbies and goals are what defines them. [/quote]

I agree with your assertions Professor and I to hope that he understands the ramifications of reaching this weight will have on his self image.

I, inlight of what some other and yourself have suggested, was trying to reconcile if there would be a way for him to obtain his dream job and also keep his muscle.

In australia, the occupation he has chosen is not highly sought after due to low remuneration packages so there exists avenues to bargain on diferent levels.

Thank you for your imput
Long Live The Body Science

Here’s a link to a post I started a while back. I helped my friend lose 100 lbs.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1313036&pageNo=0#1315836

dinitrophenol/clenbuterol/t3 stack while on velocity diet omg you will melt the pounds away in record time.