Need to Get Rid of These

I have man boobs and a little belly. The rest of my body is really thin. Is there a way that I can just go after getting rid of my man boobs?

About 3 months ago (during the summer) I was working really hard in the gym, my diet was beyond on point, and I was doing everything right. But my bobs never seem to go down.

Then school started and i just could not balance 6 classes, tons of hw and working out+buying all the expensive good food so i stopped. Sad excuse i know, but i could not do it. I want to get back into it but I dont want to gain any muscle. Im already a very big guy.

im 6’2 280. One thing about me is that im not a average guy that’s fat. Im very big, have huge bones, and a broad wide back, and no matter how much weight i loose ill always be huge, but never regular. Just think NFL D line, and no im not kidding. I know it wounds fruity, but im just trying to give a visual.

But how would you guys recommend getting rid of these things?

google “spot reduction myth.”

You can’t get rid of the Moobs without proper diet, reducing the weight were your body takes it from.

1. Clean cyclical carb diet
  2. cardio
  3. weight training
  4. limiting calories

Further details:

1. Cycling your carbs may help you restore your insulin sensitivity since you seem to have been really big for a long time. I’m betting you’ll lose a lot of weight on this approach. Read up on the anabolic diet but DON’T get sucked into the “eat all the pizza and cookies on weekends” anabolic dieters.

Keep your carb-ups clean, but a cheat MEAL here and there won’t hurt too bad as long as you keep it in control.

1. Cardio - slow or intense, there are debates for either one. Choose your pick, or better yet, switch between both.

2. Weight training - duh. Try to keep your strength.

3. No fancy diet will get you results unless you are reducing your calories.

Oh and I forgot #5… give me some of your size.

As you can probably see in my avatar pic, I got some slight moobs going on too. It gets worse as I put on fat, and looks a lot better when I lose fat. It’s not lumpy so it’s not gyno.

My body just seems to store fat in my boobs and lower stomach before it goes anywhere else. Tough luck for us. Just focus on cutting (read up on T-Nation) and they’ll take care of themselves.

Look in the tcell. There is a thread about man-boobs.

DG

anyone else?

What do you want to know here? If you’re too fat for your sense of aesthetics, then start cutting down. MEltdown training with a carb controlled diet would be a great option for you.
If you feel that your body preferentially stores fat in the pec and love handle region, then up your intake of Zinc and take fenugreek and cinnamon with every meal. Increase fiber intake and watch carbs all the time.

Calcium d-glucarate (from broccoli) will also help reduce estrogen levels (that cause preferential storage in the tits) but eating more than a couple of servings broccoli daily reduces thyroid activity and will slow your metabolism (goitrogen) so look for calcium d-glucarate as a supplement.
Go cut down.

[quote]xCerealKillerx wrote:
I have man boobs and a little belly.

The rest of my body is really thin.

Im already a very big guy.

[/quote]

You contradict yourself.
Try this link:

Ideal for spot reduction (no it’s not a myth).

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
then up your intake of Zinc and take fenugreek and cinnamon with every meal.

[/quote]

Assuming you’re suggesting these for insulin control, I would suggest R-ALA over fenugreek. It is a better glucose clearing agent, in my experience. Anecdotal evidence also suggest fenugreek increases prolactin in some men (depends on the person, but don’t forget nursing mothers use fenugreek) which would be counter-productive to his issue. I’ve never noticed that side effect, but some have reported a bit of secretion when using fenugreek.

[quote]Boffin wrote:
xCerealKillerx wrote:
I have man boobs and a little belly.

The rest of my body is really thin.

Im already a very big guy.

You contradict yourself.
Try this link:

Ideal for spot reduction (no it’s not a myth).[/quote]

This is why pictures are important.

A really thin very big guy with boobs and a belly?

The mental image is disturbing.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:

Calcium d-glucarate (from broccoli) will also help reduce estrogen levels (that cause preferential storage in the tits) but eating more than a couple of servings broccoli daily reduces thyroid activity and will slow your metabolism (goitrogen) so look for calcium d-glucarate as a supplement.[/quote]

WTF? Do most people really worry about things to this level of detail? I can’t, for the life of me, imagine worrying about BROCCOLI slowing my metabolism? Since when do we worry about too much broccoli?

Don’t 99.99% of the people on this site (and in general) have more to worry about and focus on before they worry about too much broccoli hurting them?

How about this: Drop the Twinkies*

</off topic>

• That’s not directed toward the OP as it sounds like he has his diet in order.

haha

It does. If you’re endomorphic and trying to get lean, eating too much broccoli on a daily basis can wreak havoc.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
BROCCOLI slowing my metabolism? Since when do we worry about too much broccoli?
[/quote]

here pic

others

here pic

others

[/quote]

Yeah, your problem is that you need to go ahead and diet if you want to be leaner. You are a tall guy with a big structure, but you are also carrying more fat than you seem to think you are and not enough muscle. That is why you thought you were thin everywhere else. You need to decide what your end goal is.

Simply dropping weight without adding any more muscle mass at all will doubtfully get you the results you are after. Muscle is what gives your body shape.

This is a bodybuilding forum.

what diets would you recommend? and for hitting the gym i dont know what regiment i should work with.

what diets would you recommend? and for hitting the gym i dont know what regiment i should work with.[/quote]

Have you looked in the beginners section?

That is what you are even if you play sports because you don’t have much muscle on you even though you clearly have the frame for it.

You need to start with the basics and realize that you need to BUILD some muscle before you worry about how ripped you are. Building more muscle will likely help you manage your body fat in those areas you are having problems with as well.

Your “boob problem” is likely a different story altogether. I have dealt with similar and it required surgery.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/youve_got_maletitties