Need To Get Big Fast

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
15/y/old wrote:
Hiya, im 15 hence my name […]

Please go back to third grade and learn to read, write and spell.

Please don’t post or give advice anymore.

And yes, you are a TSB!!![/quote]

I see where you’re coming from, but that may be a bit harsh. At least these guys are here informing themselves and seeking out advice.

But to you 15-year-olds, the point stands; don’t take steroids unless you want me to end up with all your disappointed girlfriends in 2 years, and use a computer spellchecker if you don’t have one in your brain yet.

-Glee

This may be trolling, but what the fuck. You only waste your life once, and if this helps one 15 year old kid, then I’m over it.

I’d say that the most important thing is learning proper exercise form at your age. I correct myself. It’s the second most important thing, after getting willy wet, but that’s not what this post is about.

Learn to squat, deadlift, row, bench, military press, chin, and do the olympic lifts properly. If your coach is uncomfortable showing you how to perform these exercises, have him direct you to someone who can teach you the correct form.

DON’T let anyone talk you into thinking that leg extensions are going to do the same thing for your quads as a rock-bottom front-squat. DON’T let anyone convince you that doing curls “for the girls” is going to develop good musculature in the upper body by itself. DON’T stop reading, learning, and applying your knowledge every day.

Finally, DON’T do steroids. At least, educate yourself over the next five, six, seven years before you decide to do your first cycle. I’m 25 and I have yet to reach my limits, and I’ve never done anabolics.

DO learn and apply the money exercises.
DO eat your parents out of house, home, and 2nd mortgage.

DO be careful when moving into new poundages.

DO cycle your intensity (don’t always push as hard as possible, back off and take a breather for a week or two every few weeks).

DO keep your workouts to the point (less than an hour is ideal).

DO use Surge and a good protein supplement. (Um, Grow?!)

DO keep training, and try to be patient. I know you want it RIGHT NOW, but give it time. It’ll come.

Dan “Note to self: ‘DON’T write a post like this again’” McVicker

I’m not an expert on this, but at 15, you are naturally on steroids. Your body is pumping out tons of testosterone. 15 is ideal to make huge gains because of this. Your body is a blank slate right now, and it is just begging for you to pack on some serious muscle naturally. People take roids so they can be capable of the gains they could have made when they were 15.

Just be natural. I’m having tons of problems with the eating (I’m 21), but someone told me your muscle building is a fire, and food is the fuel. Pick the right fuels, and put a ot of them in the fire, and you will get a bigger flame.

Meatwad

[quote]Meatwad8 wrote:
I’m not an expert on this, but at 15, you are naturally on steroids. Your body is pumping out tons of testosterone. 15 is ideal to make huge gains because of this. Your body is a blank slate right now, and it is just begging for you to pack on some serious muscle naturally. People take roids so they can be capable of the gains they could have made when they were 15.

Just be natural. I’m having tons of problems with the eating (I’m 21), but someone told me your muscle building is a fire, and food is the fuel. Pick the right fuels, and put a ot of them in the fire, and you will get a bigger flame.

Meatwad[/quote]

You learn well my pupil. Not only are you picking this stuff up for yourself, you are giving back and helping out the kid.

T350