Need to Drop T Levels Further for Blood Test

So reading past topics I don’t see a clear answer, maybe there are none. I’m not a ‘builder’ anymore, I’m just an old guy that lost one testical due to surgery. My T is in the dirt . . . but just above lower blood level so insurance won’t cover replacement theropy. I need help in dropping it a bit more. Please no “I heard this or that works” replies . . . looking for somebody in my ‘similar’ boat that has ever drank caffiene and alcohol (or any other procedure) before the blood test with success. Sorry so long, I appreciate your help in advance. LowT4me.

I would take T to shutdown my own production and do the blood test at end of the cycle at my lowest point.

Staying up the night before will definitely tank your t a good amount. Not bro science,sleep is key for t levels.

you can also get drunk as shit and not sleep before tests. If you can jack off before too, that will lower your T and raise your prolactin.

All good suggestions aswell as eating 0 fat diet for a period of time. But not guaranteed. What i am recommending will work %100 as long as you time it right.

Can you share your lab results with ranges?

Low FT can be a diagnostic criteria if low. TT can be inflated by higher SHBG that generates more SHBG+T that is a large, non bio-availalbe part of TRT.

What lower level? Different labs have different ranges. Part of the equation is age adjusted ranges. Lets say you are 289 at age 49, at age 50 the lower range drops from 300 to 250 and now 298 is OK. It is arbitrary.

I have to drop this in every first post.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

Most of TRT drugs are very cheap. They are barely more than my copays would be. Why are you worried about insurance covering it?

I don’t understand, are we talking about Axiron or other skin absorbing compounds? They are $2400 a year without insurance.

What kind are you talking about? I’d be interested to know.

Stay away from gels. They cause more problems than they solve.

If you are secondary (pituitary not functioning properly) hypogonadism, clomid + arimidex is cheap. I pay 45$ for 3 months of clomid and under 30$ for 6 months of arimidex.

If you are primary (balls don’t work) hypogonadism, injectable T + arimidex is cheap. Inject subcutaneous and it’s not a big deal to inject yourself.

Thx for the info, I appreciate it.