T Nation

Need Suggestions

i currently take whey protien and creatine and have had good results.what are a few thing i can add such as n.o. products that are safe and will produce results. and or any other supplements to get a healthy way to nice gains. thanks alot

NO products are a waste of money. Theres an article on here about the scam it is.

How old are you? What are your stats?

i am 25 and 6’1 and 212 not huge but i am ok i just need some more lean mass and try to keep the weight so i can still cut to 205 for my fights

this is a pic around 3-4 weeks ago. just want to cut my abs and still add lean muscle( i know very hard to do)

[quote]scoob wrote:
i am 25 and 6’1 and 212 not huge but i am ok i just need some more lean mass and try to keep the weight so i can still cut to 205 for my fights

this is a pic around 3-4 weeks ago. just want to cut my abs and still add lean muscle( i know very hard to do)[/quote]

Hard to do? Just pick one goal at a time if you expect to reach any of them. I know you want to keep your weight maintained for mma, but if you expect to gain lean mass you have to assume you’ll gain weight.

I use Protein and creatine supplements, as well as glutamine and BCAA’s

I’m a suppliment whore, and there is this really good company called Biotest that makes some decent stuff . . .

On a serious note, fish oil suppliments are at the top of my list.
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=952894