Need Some Tips for My Routine

Stats:
Height: 5’11
Weight: 167 lbs
Bodyfat around 14% (I can see my six pack)
Bench press: 1rm 300 lbs (±10 LBS)
Squat 150 LBS for 10 reps
Deadlift 190 Lbs for 10 reps
(I start doing Squats and Deadlifts about 1 months ago. thats why numbers are so low)
So my upper body is pretty Strong but my legs suck :frowning:

So this is my new routine
4 Days peer week

Monday: Chest Biceps day:

Incline BB press 5 sets 8-10 reps
Incline DB fly 3 sets 10-12
Flat DB press 4 sets 8-10
Cable Crossovers 3 sets 10-12
Standing BB curl 4 sets 8-10
Incline DB curl 3 sets 10-12
Concentration curls 3 sets 10-15

Tuesday: Shoulder triceps day:

Overhead Press 4 sets 8-10
Upright rows 4 sets 8-10
Lat raises 3 sets 10-12
Reverse lat raises 3 sets 10-12
Close grip bench press 4 sets 8-10
Standing french press 3 sets 8-10
Cable Pushdowns 3 sets 10-12

Wednesday: REST

Thursday: Back and Leg day:

Bent over rows 5 sets 8-10
Weighted Pullups 4 sets 6-10
One arm DB rows 3 sets 10-12
Overhead pulldowns 3 sets 10-12
Squats 3 sets 10 reps and then 2 sets for 20 reps
Deadlifts 4 sets for 10 rep

Friday: REST

Saturday: Chest And Biceps

So next Monday i will start with Shoulders and Triceps. Tuesday - Back and Legs. And so on…
every muscle gets trained for every 5-6 days.

I’m natural Bodybuilder and i’m not using any Supplements Either.
Have been training for 5 years.
so what do you guys think about this routine? to many sets/reps?
give me some tips please. I would really appreciate.

Go to the “Do this routine instead of that dumb one” thread. Pick a split there that you like, and stick to it.

yea you arent ready to make your own spli yet man

fin a pre made one. I guess the thread Quick Ben is a good start I havent read it…

not hatin on you or nothing but i find it hard to belive that you bench 300 at 167 pounds.

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:
Go to the “Do this routine instead of that dumb one” thread. Pick a split there that you like, and stick to it.[/quote]

x2

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:
not hatin on you or nothing but i find it hard to belive that you bench 300 at 167 pounds. [/quote]
I’m doing 235 pounds for 10-8 reps for 4 sets (Right now i only do DB bench presses, Because im more concentrated on some Inclines. My upper chest is lagging a bit)
According to 1RM calculator my 1RM is 313 pounds
Also i know some guy that Benches 300 lbs for 8 reps and he is only 175 lbs
but i think he is on some steroids.
why would i lie as i said i need some Tips.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:

[quote]Quick Ben wrote:
Go to the “Do this routine instead of that dumb one” thread. Pick a split there that you like, and stick to it.[/quote]

x2[/quote]

X3

In case you missed it.

I took the look of that Thread, but i think those routines are 2 low Volume.
and not enough isolation exercises

[quote]bambarumi wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:
not hatin on you or nothing but i find it hard to belive that you bench 300 at 167 pounds. [/quote]
I’m doing 235 pounds for 10-8 reps for 4 sets (Right now i only do DB bench presses, Because im more concentrated on some Inclines. My upper chest is lagging a bit)
Also i know some guy that Benches 300 lbs for 8 reps and he is only 175 lbs[/quote]

I believe you.

I was in a similar situation. I’m your height, weighed in the mid 140’s and was able to bench 225 for 3-4 reps, yet still i was struggling to squat 135 for 5 reps. It’s pretty simple, you focus on bench you’re going to be good at bench.

Your routine is crap by the way.

In your initial post you’ve stated that your legs suck and by the numbers alone i would say you’re right. Yet stil, in the program you’ve outlined you’re doing one leg dominant exercise.

YOU NEED MORE LEG WORK !!

Separate back and legs. These are the biggest muscle groups. They don’t need to share the spotlight, they need a stage of their own. If you actually worked legs beyond 3x10 squats you would know pairing these 2 muscle groups is a bad idea.

There’s nothing wrong in creating your own routine. Your exercise selection is decent, you just need to balance things out.

5/3/1

[quote]bambarumi wrote:
I took the look of that Thread, but i think those routines are 2 low Volume.
and not enough isolation exercises [/quote]

sigh

You were given a link for a reason. You THINK it’s low volume, countless people on this site KNOW it’s good.

You don;t need tips. You need a swift kick of reality.

Cheers

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
5/3/1[/quote]

not if his goals are more bodybuilding like

[quote]angus_beef wrote:

[quote]bambarumi wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:
Also i know some guy that Benches 300 lbs for 8 reps and he is only 175 lbs[/quote]

I believe you.

I was in a similar situation. I’m your height, weighed in the mid 140’s and was able to bench 225 for 3-4 reps, yet still i was struggling to squat 135 for 5 reps. It’s pretty simple, you focus on bench you’re going to be good at bench.

Your routine is crap by the way.

In your initial post you’ve stated that your legs suck and by the numbers alone i would say you’re right. Yet stil, in the program you’ve outlined you’re doing one leg dominant exercise.

YOU NEED MORE LEG WORK !!

Separate back and legs. These are the biggest muscle groups. They don’t need to share the spotlight, they need a stage of their own. If you actually worked legs beyond 3x10 squats you would know pairing these 2 muscle groups is a bad idea.

There’s nothing wrong in creating your own routine. Your exercise selection is decent, you just need to balance things out.[/quote]
You are right man thanks. i will add more sets and the workouts for legs.

I’m following the “Midrange, Stretch and Contraction” Principe
That’s why i’m not doing (Mostly) less than 3 Exercises peer muscle group.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
5/3/1[/quote]

not if his goals are more bodybuilding like[/quote]

Well he’s 5’11 and only 167, he needs to put on a lot more overall mass.

Bodybuilding template half way down…

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/blood_and_chalk_jim_wendler_talks_big_weights_volume_eight

Troll.

my bad man ment know disrespect just dont see many people with a 300lb bench and 190lb deadlift

Yea i was Working mainly on upper body.

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:
my bad man ment know disrespect just dont see many people with a 300lb bench and 190lb deadlift[/quote]

She doesn’t have a 300 lb bench. She calculated that she has a 300 lb bench. You have to actually bench 300 lbs to “have a 300 lb bench”.

I’m almost sorry I have her on ignore.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:
my bad man ment know disrespect just dont see many people with a 300lb bench and 190lb deadlift[/quote]
You have to actually bench 300 lbs to “have a 300 lb bench”.
[/quote]
x2

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ryan.b_96 wrote:

She doesn’t have a 300 lb bench. She calculated that she has a 300 lb bench. You have to actually bench 300 lbs to “have a 300 lb bench”.

I’m almost sorry I have her on ignore.[/quote]
Man you are hater! don’t post here please.