Need Some Snack Ideas for Date

You could go real fancy-like to impress her.

Like baked brie with roasted red pepper strips, fresh basil leaves, champagne grapes, and toasted baguette slices drizzled with rosemary-infused olive oil.

Healthy fats, antioxidants, and a little protein, all while being loaded with flavor.

[quote]believedat wrote:
variety of nuts always works ;)[/quote]

“I’m here for the gangbang.”

Grapes.

buffalo wings. like 50 of them. and don’t share.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I would steer away from protein, as it gives me gas. Just a thought.[/quote]

What? Did you log on to this website by mistake somehow?

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I would steer away from protein, as it gives me gas. Just a thought.[/quote]

Who knows… maybe she is into the dutch oven

[quote]imhungry wrote:
lildave wrote:
ok so I’m thinking green salad and then the chicken fingers and maybe some cheese cake (healthy made with cottage cheese) for desert…
The funny thing about the chicken fingers is she actually sent me a recipe for really good healthy chicken fingers before…

Honestly I think both of us are just doing this to get laid. Both of us are too busy right now to be involved with anyone. But we will see how things go.
She is smoking hot though. 5’3… 110 lbs… and her dad bought her d cup tits a year ago.

Her DAD bought her tits?? How old is she?

I think the chicken fingers and cheese cake suggestion is a good idea.[/quote]

in her early 20’s… I think over half the chicks I know that have fake tits had them bought by their parents…

[quote]lildave wrote:
imhungry wrote:
lildave wrote:
ok so I’m thinking green salad and then the chicken fingers and maybe some cheese cake (healthy made with cottage cheese) for desert…
The funny thing about the chicken fingers is she actually sent me a recipe for really good healthy chicken fingers before…

Honestly I think both of us are just doing this to get laid. Both of us are too busy right now to be involved with anyone. But we will see how things go.
She is smoking hot though. 5’3… 110 lbs… and her dad bought her d cup tits a year ago.

Her DAD bought her tits?? How old is she?

I think the chicken fingers and cheese cake suggestion is a good idea.

in her early 20’s… I think over half the chicks I know that have fake tits had them bought by their parents…
[/quote]

Really? Damn. That just strikes me as being odd, for some reason.

For real? Be a man, make a decision, not a cheesecake. Who do you want to be wearing the pants that evening? Chips, salsa, vodka, shes coming over to fuck you, not sample your baked goods.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
You could go real fancy-like to impress her.

Like baked brie with roasted red pepper strips, fresh basil leaves, champagne grapes, and toasted baguette slices drizzled with rosemary-infused olive oil.

Healthy fats, antioxidants, and a little protein, all while being loaded with flavor.

[/quote]

+1 for this one! That just sounds incredible.