T Nation

Need Some Snack Ideas for Date

So I have some chick coming over tomorrow night for a movie date and she is a health nut. I am having a brain fart right now on what I can make that is good and healthy. I’d also prefer somewhat fast since I wont have much time between work and when she comes over.

Any ideas?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Something to pick on while you two “watch” the movie? How bout some berries. Blueberries, strawberries ect… I like the chicken stir fry idea, but if you don’t have time, get some berries.

variety of nuts always works :wink:

lmao. Im not sure if you meant for that to be funny. Good idea either way.

A big bowl of grapes, or something else you can eat with your hands and doesn’t require any pealing.

White bean dip, chicken on a stick with dipping sauces, lettuce wraps, cured/smoked salmon, or just go buy an appetizer cookbook and pick something.

i meant it both ways ^^

Some jerked meat.

Like beef jerky.

I guess I can always just make a shake too…
but keep the ideas coming

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
though she is easily pleased, lol.

BBB[/quote]

No wonder she married you! :wink:

OP, just get “lite” whipped cream instead of the normal.

Seriously though, grapes are an excellent idea. If you’re lucky, you can end up feeding them to each other.

I really like having something like triscuits with a bit of light cream cheese and smoked salmon topped with capers.

You can use some fruits. I personally don’t like goat cheese but that seems to be a hit with the ladies.

You can make a quick stir fry like bushidobadboy was saying, but I disagree with the garlic because you are both eating it so it won’t matter lol, that I’ll leave up to you.

Mixed green salad is always good -

Organic Baby Greens, some tomatoes or sundried, red onions (can go easy on that if you like), some sliced olives, perhaps some cheese (real shaved parmasan, light feta, ) some sliced almonds, mini mandarin orange pieces (if you like), and cucumbers. Use a light raspberry or balsamic vinegrette and you’re good to go.

Season some tuna steaks and fry or grill it up as a main dish.

Veggies and light sour cream dip.

Chicken fingers–cut white meat in small slices, roll in egg and some sort of grain or cornflakes, and bake. Serve with dip, bbq sauce or same as above.

WW pita chips, salsa, guacamole.

ok so I’m thinking green salad and then the chicken fingers and maybe some cheese cake (healthy made with cottage cheese) for desert…
The funny thing about the chicken fingers is she actually sent me a recipe for really good healthy chicken fingers before…

Honestly I think both of us are just doing this to get laid. Both of us are too busy right now to be involved with anyone. But we will see how things go.
She is smoking hot though. 5’3… 110 lbs… and her dad bought her d cup tits a year ago.

[quote]lildave wrote:
ok so I’m thinking green salad and then the chicken fingers and maybe some cheese cake (healthy made with cottage cheese) for desert…
The funny thing about the chicken fingers is she actually sent me a recipe for really good healthy chicken fingers before…

Honestly I think both of us are just doing this to get laid. Both of us are too busy right now to be involved with anyone. But we will see how things go.
She is smoking hot though. 5’3… 110 lbs… and her dad bought her d cup tits a year ago.[/quote]

then forget the food, red wine is all you need lol j/k

I got wine… I got weed

I would steer away from protein, as it gives me gas. Just a thought.

[quote]lildave wrote:

She is smoking hot though. 5’3… 110 lbs… and her dad bought her d cup tits a year ago.[/quote]

Her DAD bought her tits?? How old is she?

I think the chicken fingers and cheese cake suggestion is a good idea.

[quote]lildave wrote:
I got wine… I got weed… I got the camera[/quote]

Fixed.

popcorn…misted with olive oil