Need Some New Music

i need some energizing hip hop.

shit that sounds like:

bone crusher - i ain’t never scared

djay - whoop that trick

t.i. - i’m serious

ludacris - southern hospitality

jay z - can i get a fuck you

please please please help me out folks i’m freaking out having the same damn music for like a year, now.

just gimme explosive workout hip hop tracks! please don’t recommend gangsta’s paradise, hypnotize, or rapper’s delight.

peace.

your problem is that you listen to hip-hop. the reason you don’t have any new music is because none of it is any good. I shouldn’t say none otherwise people will cry all over their keyboards, I should have said the overwhelming majority is no good.

see, that’s exactly the kinda comment that i’m NOT looking for.

i have tons of other shit on my music player. all sorts of genres. i’m just looking for some leads.

can you go play somewhere else?

T.I ft. Jay-z Bring em out.(the only good ting T.I ever did.

N.W.A

[quote]csuson wrote:
N.W.A[/quote]

i’m looking for song names. but even in the case of N.W.A, no thanks. i need some semi-modern shit.

Lookin’ for bangers eh? Here’s a few

Nas-Ether (classic really)

2Pac-Hit 'Em Up (LOVE lifting to this song)

Fort Minor-Remember the Name

Nas and (sigh) Jay-Black Republican

3/6-Stay High

Twista-Kill Us All, Adrenaline Rush

Game-Let’s Ride, Straight Outta Compton remix, Lucifer remix (this one’s off a mixtape so it’s a little hard to find, 50 actually rips it tho)

TI-Motivation, Undertaker

Cam/Dipset-We Built This City, Welcome to New York City

One Blood Remix-got about 15 or so artists on it, I’m not listing them all

Just a few of my fav’s

The jay-z/linkin park collaboration is good.

I know these aren’t exactly what you asked for, but they work for me in the gym and you might like them as well…

“All I Need” - Fat Joe Feat. Tony Sunshine & Armageddon

“John Blaze” - Fat Joe ft Nas,Big Pun,Jadakiss, & Raekwon

“Holla at me baby” dj khaled, lil wayne, paul wall, fat joe, rick ross, pitbull

“Born N Raised” - DJ Khaled, Trick Daddy, Pitbull, Rick Ross

“New York” -Ja Rule, Fat Joe, Jadakiss

“It’s so Hard”- Big Pun

“100%” Big Pun

“Hand on the Pump”- Cypress Hill

“How I Could Just Kill a Man” - Cypress Hill

“The Phunky Feel One” Cypress Hill

“Jadakiss”- Why

“Animal Remix”- Jadakiss and 50 Cent

“Rite Were You Stand” - Gang Starr f/ Jadakiss

"“Where It All Started” - Jadakiss,Papoose,Talib Kweli,DJ HITEK

“Bad Boys”- Shyne

“Bonnie and Shyne” - Shyne

“That’s Gangsta” - Shyne

That’s all for now…

Go to pandora.com and put in an artist that you like. It’ll create a station that plays songs by similar artists. I can’t tell you how much new music I’ve discovered this way.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
Go to pandora.com and put in an artist that you like. It’ll create a station that plays songs by similar artists. I can’t tell you how much new music I’ve discovered this way. [/quote]

Thanks for that.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
Go to pandora.com and put in an artist that you like. It’ll create a station that plays songs by similar artists. I can’t tell you how much new music I’ve discovered this way. [/quote]

great link

[quote]wfifer wrote:

Dammit, I’ve been using Pandora for months now and didn’t even think to suggest it. Better idea than mine…and less of a waste of time.

2Pac - Bomb First

[quote]wfifer wrote:

Pretty cool! Thank you.

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
2Pac - Bomb First[/quote]

I thought the OP was looking for new stuff?

“I wrote this song a long time ago, a long long time ago!”

Aye check out Pandora.

In my office at work I have a dedicated PC just for playing Pandora!!

[quote]wfifer wrote:

That’s pretty fuckin slick. Good shit bro.

[quote]wfifer wrote:

very nice link

That pandora link is fucking awesome.

To the OP, as far as modern hip hop is concerned Deltron 3030 and MF Doom are two to look out for.

Listen to the self titled 3030 album and MM food. I won’t spoon feed you tracks just check those albums out, you won’t be disappointed.