T Nation

Need Some New Ideas

I have been cutting for a few months now and have been able to keep in an awesome sweet spot where I seem to be gaining lean mass and loosing fat. To keep from stagnating I have been rotating my workouts every three to four weeks... that is except for my alternate day HIIT workouts that have changed very little in several months.. I have been doing:

Jump Squats, push up/pull up combo, box jumps, single arm BB snatches, kettle ball swings, and sprints... not all on the same day but all getting decent rotation.

Does anyone have any other favorite HIIT combo's that they use?

Wait, hold on, let me get this straight. You're gaining lean mass, losing fat, and getting toward your goals... and you want to change something?

good point. I guess I am just wanting to keep from stagnating... so more of a preemptive sort of measure.

The tabata thrusters that Dan John mentioned in an article a while back. I only do them every now and then, when I'm feeling big-headed and need to humble myself.

I've started using calisthenic/barbell circuits lately. Hill sprints and heavy bag are always favorites.

The tabata thrusters that Dan John mentioned in an article a while back. I only do them every now and then, when I'm feeling big-headed and need to humble myself.

I've started using calisthenic/barbell circuits lately. Hill sprints and heavy bag are always favorites.

dammit