Need Some Input Here

i have been training for over a year now and my past chest/back day looked something like this, all weight is in lbs.

FLAT BENCH
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/190/10
2/210/8
3/230/6
4/250/4

INCLINE BENCH
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/190/10
2/210/8
3/230/6
4/250/4

DECLINE BENCH
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/185/10
2/205/8
3/225/6
4/245/4

SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/190/10
2/210/8
3/230/6
4/250/4

FLAT DUMBBELL PRESS
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/70/10
2/80/8
3/90/6
4/100/4

FLAT FLYS
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/45/10
2/50/8
3/55/6
4/60/4

SINGLE DUMBBELL ROWS
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/70/10
2/80/8
3/90/6
4/100/4

DEADLIFT
SET/WEIGHT/REP
1/225/8
2/275/6
3/315/4
4/335/2

BEHIND THE HEAD PULL UPS
SET/REP
1/6
2/6
3/6
4/6

PULL UPS
SET/REP
1/8
2/8
3/8
4/8

NEUTRAL GRIP CHIN UPS
SET/REP
1/8
2/8
3/8
4/8

HANG CRUNCH-]
DIPS ]–4 SETS OF 10 EACH
PUSHUPS-----]

it varies a bit each time but the main lifts stay the same. im currently on a 3 day split, day 1-chest/back day 2-shoulders(Yoke)/arms day 3-Lower body.

i do abs almost every day along with some type of short high intensity cardio, either kettle bells, uphill sprints, rapid power cleans w/front squat(light weight), box jumps, burpees, ect. you get the picture, my goal is to gain as much lean mass as possible and so far this program seems to be working well for me. i put it together myself for the most part each day focuses on two main lifts with supplemental exorcises.

i currently do not have a rest day but i was thinking about adding one in there after day three. im currently only on MAG-10 and Metabolic Drive. although i have dabbled in just about every big time supplement brands products and after many cycles i now feel that all that is truly need is a good diet and a good protein.

i am 5 feet 8 inches 185lbs with 10-12% body fat or less sorry i can post a picture because of my current location, but all abdominal muscles are clearly visible including obliques, chest is fully developed inner,outer,upper,and lower. i have good muscle symmetry for the most part but my shoulders are lagging slightly i feel and my arms could be a little bigger to match my chest better i will try to get a pic.

any input would be appreciated.

train lagging bodyparts more. It really is that simple.

Also considering your question is about how to build up shoulders and arms, why did you post your back and chest days?

Add some lateral delt stuff on chest day, and some rear delt stuff on back day.

No offense, bro. But I just can’t get this image out of my mind when I read your user ID.

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:
No offense, bro. But I just can’t get this image out of my mind when I read your user ID. [/quote]

sweet quad development there

i will post my arm and shoulder workout tonight. because of my split they are currently on the same day, which some of you might say oh thats why they are lagging bro but they used to have their own days and it didnt really make much of a difference on size or strength

First, yep, obviously we need to see what you’re doing on shoulder/arm day to give more accurate input.

[quote]2Legit2Quit wrote:
it varies a bit each time but the main lifts stay the same. im currently on a 3 day split, day 1-chest/back day 2-shoulders(Yoke)/arms day 3-Lower body.

i currently do not have a rest day but i was thinking about adding one in there after day three.[/quote]
I’d definitely think about changing your split and/or tweaking what you’re doing on each day. “Overtraining” is an over-used and misunderstood term, but in your case, you’re doing 16+ sets of pressing on chest/back day twice a week, and then direct shoulder and arm work twice a week on top of that.

Trimming down the pressing in the chest session, maybe swapping some pull-up variations for rowing (pull-ups do have some tri activation), and throwing in a rest day or two (which will slightly reduce the frequency and increase rest) should also help.

Bodyfat percentages are a waste of time because “clearly visible obliques” is well-below 12%. Don’t sweat the percentage, stick to visual monitoring.

A pic would definitely help get a better idea of what’s what. From the sound of it, you’re already in a pretty good place in general, so improving your arms and delts is basically fine-tuning.

How long did you have them on their own? The simple solution might be to run a good old fashioned 6-12 week specialization program (not just having them on their own, but a full out focus) and then get back to your regular training.