Need Some High-School Dating Tips

You’re one of us now.

Y’all have a proper conversation yet though?

Lol I got blocked

1 Like

Nothing a new phone, fake social media account or turning up at her home at 2AM won’t fix.

You can’t have a quitter mentality in this game.

In situations like this I always recommend listening to Queens of the Stone Age’s “You Can’t Quit Me Baby” in repeat

1 Like

I gotta know, man - what did you say to her?

I sent her two memes I made and let her know it was me.

…what did the memes say?

Nothing they were photo edits of people from school. I sometimes post em on instagram, it’s like an inside joke.

An inside joke with yourself? Were the photo edits mean? I’m trying to find out why you got blocked. I’m not saying that you’re gonna understand every encounter you have with a girl, but getting her number and getting blocked a day later usually points to something that happened between those two events.

3 Likes

Or she’s just non confrontational and that’s her way of saying no.

1 Like

I see that as cowardice. I feel like it’s that.

1 Like

That’s a valid explanation. Was curious if there was more to the story, but you could absolutely be right.

Being a teenager is hard, and navigating social circles and dating is hard as a teenager. Try not to judge her, none of us know what she’s going through. Focus on yourself - all is well, shake this off (even if you feel hurt and have to fake it), and move on.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. I am not sad maybe a little confused. I’ve been rejected so many times… I guess I’m getting more and more used to it.

Lol ur probably not as funny as you think then.

2 Likes

Depends on someone’s sense of humor.

That’s why you guys need to talk and get to know each other first. All those memes about sending memes to your significant other are for those already way into the relationship.

One does not simply start with memes

2 Likes

That’s what I was trying to do. I wasn’t even given a chance from day 1.

Am I understanding this right? You get her number, you send memes and you get blocked? Were you trying to sit down and start up an actually conversation like with ur voice and non verbal communication or just the number?

From the sounds of it either way probably wouldn’t have worked out though. This battle is lost but at least you live/learn to fight another day.

1 Like