T Nation

Need Some Help with 2nd Cycle

im gonna do a pure test cycle of ethanate 200mg
iv got 2 qs to ya, firstly im still wondering if i should inject twice or three tines a week, what do you recon? ho yea im 21 220 and training for 5 yrs

and the 2nd q is about the pct… having problems with planning it, was thinking abouy novldex but i dont know how to really taper it according to the amount in the cycle itself and also how mutch ethanate i should take during the taper.

thanks for all answers.
i read a lot here and i still cant figure this out

You realize test at 200mg per week is basically a TRT dose, right?

Test-e: 500mg per wk. (inject mon and thurs) 10-12 wks.
A-dex: 25-50mg EOD (only if you need it and dont mind bloat IMO)
PCT: start 12 days after last inject
Nolva:40/20/20/10/10
Clomid:100/75/75/50

Like RRJC was saying, 200mg per wk. is the upper end of TRT dosage and you wont get the results you are looking for…

thanks i didnt realise that it posted, my computer crashed!!
just got it fixed today so i noticed it now.
thanks for the response.

i was looking at this now:
W 1-10 Test Enth (or sus) 250mg E3D
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
W 1-4 Dbol 10mg 3x/d an oral kickstart
W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d got gyno issues

PCT
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d
what do ya recon?

Looks okay. I would frontload the test E and save the Dbol for the last 6 weeks. Run it weeks 6-12 and you’ll have a more productive two weeks while you wait for the test E to clear right before you PCT.

sound good so ill wait with Dbol for week 6-12 and start the pct on week 13

thanks so much

~I’d go with Test E twice a week (something like Mon and Thu works well for me) If you go with Sus then I’d go 3x/week (something like mon, wed, fri) I like following a weekly schedule and not a every 3 or 4 day one, you could look at 2x/week as 3.5 days if it matters that much to you (just shoot Morning the first time and Night the second, though I really don’t think it matters one bit.) Personally I’d do Test E no doubt.

~I agree about using the Dbol at the end for several reasons. I would use it right up to PCT - so weeks 7-12 (if six weeks)

~There is no real point in using more than 20mg nolvadex a day other than to control estrogen, if you think you still need more control continue the Arim longer. Just use 20mg/day and save some money or run longer.

ok just had a idea…maybe i should drop the adex if on Nolva should be right?

its a bit of a money issue (selling my car for this shit, well not only for this i lost my licnece as well)

bump…so do you recon i can drop a-dex if im gonna be taking nolva??

[quote]kapulsky wrote:
bump…so do you recon i can drop a-dex if im gonna be taking nolva??[/quote]

No.

AI on cycle, SERM for PCT.

Read the SERM and AI sticky if you want reasons on why you should do this.

[quote]kapulsky wrote:
bump…so do you recon i can drop a-dex if im gonna be taking nolva??[/quote]

Don’t bump threads that are still on the first page.

Airmidex and Nolvadex are two different drugs used for different reasons. There is a sticky that will help you understand why you need both, all you have to do is read it.

so this is the final product, any other issues that you guys can see that i have missed?

W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D (or 2 a week)
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
W 7-12 Dbol 10mg 3x/d an oral kickstart
W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d got gyno issues

PCT
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

I think it’s better to run the nolva only for pct and stick only to adex during the cycle but bump up the dosage

Run the Nolva only for PCT and adex only for the cycle but bump up the dosage, imo…

anyone else agree with that considering i get gyno easly?

dbol in the weeks 7-12 misunderstanding :slight_smile:

1-4 weeks dbol
8-12 weeks winstrol (masteron, trenbolone)