Need Some Help, Oxymetholon and ?

Hi guys. My name is nick. I’m new to this. I did m1t a few years back I like what it gave me. Last year I got hurt and couldn’t workout for a long time. Now I’m finally back and found I lost so much strength. So I decided to try a cycle of oxymetholon.

My question is can I take it with eca and testosterone grow hp. And should I be taking anything else with it? I been looking all over for answers but it’s hard to find what I need to know. Thank you guys for the help

[quote]nlicursi29 wrote:
Hi guys. My name is nick. I’m new to this. I did m1t a few years back I like what it gave me. Last year I got hurt and couldn’t workout for a long time. Now I’m finally back and found I lost so much strength. So I decided to try a cycle of oxymetholon.

My question is can I take it with eca and testosterone grow hp. And should I be taking anything else with it? I been looking all over for answers but it’s hard to find what I need to know. Thank you guys for the help [/quote]

Testosterone grow hp is tribulus, right?.. forget it! You should take OXY with real injectable Testosterone. TGROW HP will not be able to keep your natural test while on OXY. ECA is fine. Asking something like that, looks like you don’t know enough to do it. Or stay with tgrow hp and ECA.

i’ve never seen a solo Anadrol cycle before…

yikes.