need some help here

Twelven

How did you flip the tattoos from one side of your body to the other? And wtf, I thought you were a donkey???

I am so disappointed.

How did I get the tatoos backwards? Man I tell you it really hurts like hell pulling them off and throwing them around my body like that but you get used to the pain after awhile. I like to be different and change things up so I pull them off and switch them around on occassion. So you thought I was the DONKEY here, I guess you never got around to reading those DISCLAIMERS at the bottom of some of my posts eh?

wow I’m glad we got a bunch of comedians in this forum. It’s great to have a few laughs. You guys know what makes me laugh? My body…now HELP!!

Kmill be glad they haven’t started with the gay shit (yet). Do more research, checkout what cylces we’ve done in the past and the results sides ect. most of it’s on the search engine. For more technical explainations check out the FAQ section and things written by Brock Strasser.

wow I’m glad we got a bunch of comedians in this forum. It’s great to have a few laughs. You guys know what makes me laugh? My body…now HELP!!

Not trying to be rude here, but we pretty much did help. We told you to do more research. You did not give us enough information about yourself for one. Second, this is a steroid forum, it was my understanding that you were not interested in steroids but Mag-10. I posted the picture I did to make you understand something, I know where you are coming from about the size issued. I am 6ft 1in. It took me a long time to get to 160lbs. I never really started getting bigger until after the age of 25. NEVER ONCE did I use AAS. I am going on 33 years old now. You never even told us you age. You have been pretty vague here. Give more and maybe you will get more. Sorry if you think I am being a dick, you wanted help, I just gave it to you.

Kmill be glad they haven’t started with the gay shit (yet)

There you have it. Somebody threw in the gauntlet. That’s how it usually starts. Someone calls us out of the woodwork. Must be because of the holidays or something.

Yes we all get a litte jolly and gay around the holidays :slight_smile:

Just for the record, I really am not gay. However if your into that sorta thing feel free to PM Drago01 he gets pretty mean that way after tipping a few eggnogs.