T Nation

Need Some Help Again

last time i came to this site i got 3rd degree burns lol. Any ways i need some help pickin a new synthetic, i havent worked out in about 2 months and i fell week as hell.

I have done 2 cycles but im not wanting to do a big cycle and gain 20lbs or anything i just want to get were i was. I need some help i am thinking about 3-4 weeks of d-bol or something of that nature. (i dont want to deal with the injectable i just want something to get me were i was)

I really haven’t lost any size its just that all my cuts and stuff are gone and i cant get into the work outs. I feel like shit pretty well. i got sick about 2 months ago and stopped now im fully recovered and need help.

if you are going to flame me dont its stupid and im asking an honest question on what i should do. (dont say im to young and that bullshit either i dont want to read it)

HELP

If you want to get your cuts and stuff back a bulking oral like DBol may not be the best choice.

Clen might be the kick start you need both for cuts and stuff as well as increased fire during your training sessions

[quote]19andcocky wrote:
last time i came to this site i got 3rd degree burns lol. Any ways i need some help pickin a new synthetic, i havent worked out in about 2 months and i fell week as hell.

I have done 2 cycles but im not wanting to do a big cycle and gain 20lbs or anything i just want to get were i was. I need some help i am thinking about 3-4 weeks of d-bol or something of that nature. (i dont want to deal with the injectable i just want something to get me were i was)

I really haven’t lost any size its just that all my cuts and stuff are gone and i cant get into the work outs. I feel like shit pretty well. i got sick about 2 months ago and stopped now im fully recovered and need help.

if you are going to flame me dont its stupid and im asking an honest question on what i should do. (dont say im to young and that bullshit either i dont want to read it)

HELP[/quote]

I dont like your post and I dont think I like you either. Just by reading your post it is obvious your an immature jackass. This is a pointless thread and I seriously hope nobody helps you out.

At your age , just eating right and training hard can provide excellent results in its own. The fact that you are already relying on chemical enhancement just to “see your cuts” and stuff again is a damn shame. Merry Christmas

Dezz

I think I remember contributing to your burns last time. I’m going to do it again.

You are stupid if you think some dbol is going to get you your “cuts” back. Why do you need them anyway? You wanna look ripped for prom?

Grow up, do your work and research, lift hard for another 5+ years and then come ask me about this again. I’m sure I will be more receptive.

Go back to high school and stay awake during English period this time around, asshole.

LOL

I read the other post you were flamed in. I don’t understand why you thought it would be different this time.

Flame me once shame on you, flame me twice your an asswipe.

let’s workout.

you dont need AAS to “recover” from 2 months stop. You need to be focused on what you want to do. AAS are not a magic pill…

just my 2 cents

Ya gotta love stuff like this.

Thanks for the laughs.

Merry Christmas.

What were you on before? Do you have before and after pics to see if you should work on regaining strength or cuts first?

want some help??!!

go to the gym, pick up heavy shit, eat, rest, repeat…

Your 19… already done 2 cycles and now you think its time for a 3rd. Stats are likley 5’11" and 165 lbs. Stay out of the steriod section for a while. Concentrate on the other sections where you will learn how to train properlly, eat right and make some decent gains.
See Ya

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Your 19… already done 2 cycles and now you think its time for a 3rd. Stats are likley 5’11" and 165 lbs. Stay out of the steriod section for a while. Concentrate on the other sections where you will learn how to train properlly, eat right and make some decent gains.
See Ya[/quote]

Guess again!

Weight: 154
Height: 5’6"
Body fat %: ?
Years Training: 2 1/2

ok for one i dont really care about the cuts i am just wanting the energy and huge pumps i had before i quit. and what is immature are the people that say oh your to young i guarantee that ronnie fuckin colman used roids when he was my age and i dont wanna look like that.

I just wanna get to about 180-190 and im good yea and im not in school either jackass i have already graduated and i do have a job I am over a little bit of my fathers roofing company so fuck you. now is it hard for you people to say hey you might need some winni v or some deca or some bullshit i just wanna do like a half cycle. god damn this pisses me off what kind of a forum is this where you cant ask a simple fucking question…

and merry fuckin christmas

[quote]19andcocky wrote:
ok for one i dont really care about the cuts i am just wanting the energy and huge pumps i had before i quit. and what is immature are the people that say oh your to young i guarantee that ronnie fuckin colman used roids when he was my age and i dont wanna look like that.

I just wanna get to about 180-190 and im good yea and im not in school either jackass i have already graduated and i do have a job I am over a little bit of my fathers roofing company so fuck you. now is it hard for you people to say hey you might need some winni v or some deca or some bullshit i just wanna do like a half cycle. god damn this pisses me off what kind of a forum is this where you cant ask a simple fucking question…

and merry fuckin christmas[/quote]

People are trying to help you. You are making a mistake by using at your age but you seem to be one of those guys that already knows everything.

[quote]19andcocky wrote:
what kind of a forum is this where you cant ask a simple fucking question…

and merry fuckin christmas[/quote]

you can ask… and we have not to answer… and if we do, we can choose how.

Freedom :slight_smile:

don’t you like it? you are free to juice if you want… and we are free to avoid answering… :wink:

have a nice xmas… loser

What the fuck is a half cycle? Do you half work? Or half fuck your girlfriend? Half drink a beer?

Merry Fucking Christmas.

What a merry lot we are!

Guy needs help, perhaps not the help that he thinks he needs, and we roast his ass… Nothing else (constructive) to offer? Who has the problem? He brought his problems to the table. What do we offer? Anything that he needs? Did we fulfill our needs? If we cannot or do not want to help with gear; can we only inflict harm? There was more there in his post than a gear question.

I respect all of you guys, but sometimes the flame parties are too severe.

Skip the steroids. You want intese workouts and get insanely shredded? just take a strong stimulant. High doses of caffeine, ephedrine, amphetamine analogues etc.

Zap hit it on the head, people are trying to help him. He doesn’t want to hear their advice. Why? Maybe because it disagrees with what he wants to hear. Maybe it is the abrasive responses that closes his mind to recommended. I don’t know why.

TrainerDC, hilarious posts, but I think Half Merry fucking Christmas would have been more appropriate on the last one :slight_smile:

KSman, you didn’t really help the guy either, you just gave us commentary on the thread and asked a bunch of worthless questions.

How about the opener take some Spike and Power Drive to get over his lull in the gym? Or just get over it, work out hard, diet hard and suck it up and train hard? Or seek medical attention for his 2 month long affliction that still haunts his workouts even after 2 months off.

The consensus here, seems to me, NO JUICE is recommended for this guy.