Need Some Advice on a New Cycle

Right now I am taking tren ace e.o.d 1ml eq wed & sat 1ml per shot and test prop e.o.d 1.5ml and 600mg of winny oral.

This cycle was to lean out and put some hard gain on.

Looking for some lean gain but some serious size. My heigh is 6’0 weight 223 body fat 6.5%

Was thinking IGF-1 LR3/Parabolan and winny/and test e or prop or even sust 250 any suggestions

Was thinking IGF-1 LR3/Parabolan and winny/and test e or prop or even sust 250 any suggestions

You are still taking tren ace, eq, prop, & winny. Correct?
How much longer r u gonna run this cycle? What type of gains so far? How do you come up with 600mg/wk of winny? How many milligrams per 1ml in the tren ace? Why take EQ twice weekly? What’s the concentration of the EQ?

Looking for some lean gain but some serious size. My heigh is 6’0 weight 223 body fat 6.5%

1. If you haven’t made the types of gains you’re looking for with your current cycle, why do you think using Parabolan (also a Tren), more winny & test (which is pretty much the same cycle you’re on right now) will give you any different types of results?! BTW, Lr3 isn’t going to make much of a difference in making “lean gains” You’re better off with plain GH!
  2. No offense, but in the pic you posted you don’t look anywhere near 6.5% BF? What method for testing BF r u using?
  3. how long have you been “using”? How many cycles? Honestly you don’t sound like you know much or understand how each of these compounds you’re using “works” ?!

This is not meant as a “flame” or to embarass you dude, but perhaps you need to do more research before you undertake such a complicated cycle! And learn more about the individual compounds!!!

I call troll… i mean 6.5% who are you trying to kid?

Please go look at my thread, “First Cycle - High Level Athlete…”; that is a picture of me a couple weeks ago…I’m 11% bf…6.5% c’mon man? Let’s not kid ourselves here fella…