T Nation

Need Serious Help Rehabbing Legs

There's nothing broken in my legs, as far as I know, and according to lots of doctors and PT's. But something is definitely wrong, and I can't get a diagnosis and thus can't determine exactly what needs to be done to fix it. My quads don't work right. It feels like my upper and lower legs are bent or twisted with respect to each other. But PT's don't believe me, or think everything is fine when I know it's not. I spoke with a well known cross fit / mobility guru, who seemed to take my complaints seriously, but I without in person evaluation, I don't think it's possible to really figure out exactly what's wrong. And without knowing what's wrong, it's utterly demoralizing, and I have little motivation to just go through various exercises in the hope that something will help, because I still don't know what's wrong. It's just guess work.

How do I find someone who will work with me intensively and do whatever it takes to find out exactly what's wrong and how to fix it. Doctors have utterly failed me, and PT's are usually unable to give me more than a few minutes of their time. I'm losing my mind over this.

I've been told nothing is wrong and it's just bodily dysmorphism, but I'm certain there is something physically wrong with my legs, because I can physically feel it constantly, though not likely anything broken.

how are you with functional movements like squat, deadlift, and lunge?

how is your tissue quality (do you do your soft tissue work?)

is there maybe a problem with rotation or something??

I can do those movements, but they feel terrible. Not painful, just like my legs are bent our of shape. Especially on single leg movements, it feels like my legs are stuck bent inward.

Tissue quality may be poor. But I don't know what to focus on because I don't know what's tight. I've been told I have no problems with tightness and have been told that I do. I just dont have a diagnosis.

take vids of movements where it feels like your legs are 'stuck bent inward'. maybe there is something weird with your leg where it is a bit bent inwards (caving at the knee?)

or, um, maybe...

there really isn't anything wrong with you. except your worry that there is something wrong, i mean.