Hey guys great to be here
thought maybe you could give me some advice on a routine that I should be doing. This is my goal
im not new to weightlifting been training for a long time but never really had a good diet. Decided to get that in check with a good routine and goo after that.
We know your goal, yet not really anything else.
The more info you give, the better help ya shall receive.
Some info about me…Played varsity basketball at the highest class in NY. Was a captain junior and senior year. Im an athlete.
Im 6-1 200 pounds around a 33 inch waist. 16 inch biceps flexed.Can Dunk so its not like i dont have strong legs. Bench press max 265. Anyhting else just tell me.
How many days a week can you work out?
I’ll put together a routine for you then.
I can workout as many days need be. Except sunday. Only day i cannot workout.
If that’s the case, I suggest the following:
Monday - Legs and Abs
Tuesday - Chest and Back
Wednesday - Bis, Tris and Shoulders
Thursday - light cardio and rotator cuffs
Friday - Total Body
Saturday and Sunday - OFF
Legs and Abs
- Barbell Squat 6 sets of 6, 120 secs rest
- Leg Press 5 sets of 8, 90 secs rest
- Superset: Leg Extensions - Leg Curls 3 sets of 15 each, 30 secs rest
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift 3 sets of 12, 90 secs rest
- Calf Raises 4 sets of 15, 45 secs rest
- Superset: Leg Raises - Crunches 2 sets of 15 each, 30 secs rest
Chest and Back
- Superset: Barbell Bench Press and Pullups 6 sets of 6 each, 90 secs rest
- Superset: Dumbbell Incline Press and Barbell Rows 4 sets of 8 each, 60 secs rest
- Superset: Dumbbell Decline Flyes and Seated Rows 3 sets of 12 each, 60 secs rest
- Pullovers 3 sets of 15, 60 secs rest
Shoulders, Tris and Bis
- Shoulder Press 8 sets of 8, 60 secs rest
- Superset: Dips and Barbell Curls 5 sets of 8 each, 60 secs rest
- Superset: French Press and Incline Hammer Curls, 3 sets of 10 each, 45 secs rest
- Side laterals 3 sets of 12, 30 secs rest
- Rear Delt Laterals 3 sets of 15, 45 secs rest
- Barbell Bench Press 8 sets of 8, 60 secs rest
Deadlift 8 sets of 5, 90 secs rest
Squat 5 sets of 10, 120 secs rest
BTW, always warmup properly and see a doctor if you have any problems.
Have fun, bro.