T Nation

Need Routine Advice

First off: I'm Male, 19 years old, 186 lbs, 6 foot, with 14% body fat. And I've been lifting for 3+ years.

I've been out of commision for 3 or so months. I'm looking for a program that would take advantage of my off time.

I realize that it's near impossible to gain muscle and lose fat USUALLY, but with the time off I have the "Newbie edge" where the body isn't used to excersizes yet.

Anyone have any good routine recommendations? I'd really appreciate it!

Man there are thousands

what type of schedule do you have hao many days are you willing to w/o, goals, what do you enjoy etc

Phill

I can workout any number of days my schedule is very flexible, my goals (for now) are adding muscle, while loosing fat. Again, I know that normally this isn't possible; but I've had 1/4th of a year off.

I enjoy Bench / Squat / Deadlifts as well as pull ups / chin ups and dips. I'd like to integrate those into the workout if possible.

I'd really appreciate a solid routine, I have such awful luck when it comes to finding a good one and I'd like to start off on the right foot!

I can workout any number of days my schedule is very flexible, my goals (for now) are adding muscle, while loosing fat. Again, I know that normally this isn't possible; but I've had 1/4th of a year off.

I enjoy Bench / Squat / Deadlifts as well as pull ups / chin ups and dips. I'd like to integrate those into the workout if possible.

I'd really appreciate a solid routine, I have such awful luck when it comes to finding a good one and I'd like to start off on the right foot!

Bump!