I am seeking advice from this wise forum as to where to start with HRT.
My Nhs Dr says he will not prescribe TRT to me as I can get erections.
I am bipolar 1, so I am on cipralex, Lamotrogine and risperidrone prescribed by a Harley street psychiatrist. My mood varies from high elation to suicide as a result of the bipolar.
I never have done steroids.
In my 20s I was super naturally strong and fit.
I am now 47 and injuries and recovery takes forever. I have low or nothing sex drive, which is probably from the cipralex and other psychiatric medications.
I have lower abdominal fat which only disappears through extreme, unsustainable dieting. I am 169cm, 77kg 4kg overweight.
I am stil strong and can squat 150kg for six and climb 2000meter elevated mountains on the road bike, which is probanly another reason why the Dr will not prescribe TRT.
I would like to inject TRT as it is safer compared to pills. I have a modest budget to go to a private Dr and or clinic.
Thus, I ask this board of wise men.
- Where do I go to get blood test? I live in Golders Green North West London. Local and near is best.?
- Can anyone recommend a good online service which does result interpretation and analysis?
- Where do I and how do I interprete the blood test results?
- Can anyone recommend a Dr Clinic.
- How much will the consultations, blood work analysis and each individual injection cost ?
Many many thanks.