Need Protein Snack Ideas.

I need an idea for something I can bring to lunch (school) that can give me somewhere around 10 grams of protein and is low carb. Ideas?
NO chicken, shakes, tuna, yogurt or nuts.

I already chicken in my diet, 2-3 shakes, yogurt an hour after my work out and a bag of nuts right before. I need this to be something I can keep in my bag, I cant warm it und it cant be somthing that needs to stay cool.

Ideas?

Beef jerky

you can get small cans of tuna , or the tuna in the bags. They taste pretty good. Use to bring those to lunch in high school. And of coarse like already said, beef jerky is great to bring with you.

Learn to do your own unsmoked raw dry cured ham (treated with salt and spices only. No artificial additive. Cheap, delicious and nutritious), or home-made jerky, easier for a student: The Home Made Jerky Tutorial Page

BTW don’t be fooled by the WHO/FDA’s scare tactic (you know, all natural foods are lethal and loaded with foodborne disease and toxic compounds and have to be irradiated, cooked, treated with a bunch of additives, otherwise you are dead bla bla bla…)

In Europe a bunch people have been doing their own country ham at home for centuries with no known deleterious side effect.

Try packing almonds. Good source of fiber, fats, and protein.

I just got a dehydrator the other day. Bought some cheap round roast. Got a good amount of beej jerky out of the 4 lbs. Plus side is you get to add any kind of seasonings you want! As for shit in the store, its all pretty meat dunked in MSG sugar and some other garbage.

you could use your protein powder to make wraps, just put together 2-5eggs, a can of protein powder a can of water and a table spoon of sour cream… then cook it in a pan and done :slight_smile:

How strict is your diet? The Oh Yeah wafer bars are low carb and pretty tasty.

[quote]moofs wrote:
I need an idea for something I can bring to lunch (school) that can give me somewhere around 10 grams of protein and is low carb. Ideas?

[/quote]

Kill a squirrel, remove the pelt, and use a melon-baller to make bite-sized morsels that can be carried around in a leather pouch…

I actually knew a guy in high school that did this very thing. Some called it crazy, he called it “living off the land.”

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
moofs wrote:

Kill a squirrel, remove the pelt, and use a melon-baller to make bite-sized morsels that can be carried around in a leather pouch…

I actually knew a guy in high school that did this very thing. Some called it crazy, he called it “living off the land.”

did u go to school in poland?

No offense, I’m polish also, JW.

[/quote]