Need Proper Fitting Jeans

Hi guys and gals

Im 25 and never have worn jeans in my life :frowning: im stuck with track pants,here is why.

Im 6 feet 4 ,have big legs and a skinny waist.Now every pair of jeans i try on have the following problem.
1.Not long enough
2.way to tight if they have skinny waist(I hate fuckin tight clothes)
3.waist to big but fit nice in legs.
Now i want a pair of baggy jeans,i hate skintight jeans .

Anyone know where to get nice big loose jeans that fit long lanky fellas?

Thanks for ya help.

Peace
HHH

what waist size are you?

how much do you weigh?

how big are your thighs?

why do I ask?

I’m also 6’4" and may be able to steer you along.

The GAP used to have a great selection of small waist and large legged jeans. But I have not been able to find any for a couple years.

Silvertabs (baggy) have always fit me well. American Eagle sometimes have some better fitting ones as well, but the waist is usually bigger.

Dillards has an excellent big and tall section if you have a store in your area. Also check out big and tall catalog and look for “athletic fit” clothes.

[quote]OARSMAN wrote:
what waist size are you?

how much do you weigh?

how big are your thighs?

why do I ask?

I’m also 6’4" and may be able to steer you along. [/quote]

35 inches waist

255 pounds

27 inch thighs,bigger up top skinny ish at lower thigh.

I live in australia as well,so most of the stores u guys reccomend i have not heard of :frowning:

Thanks for your help guys

Peace
HHH

Get online and look into paper demin and cloth brand, or seven brand. If you have a 35"waist, you will have to order 38’s. These jeans are not cheap, but they do have some style, and they will fit. Best of luck

I have the same problem, except the exact opposite. My waist is really big and my legs are like string beans. :wink:

[quote]HHH wrote:
OARSMAN wrote:
what waist size are you?

how much do you weigh?

how big are your thighs?

why do I ask?

I’m also 6’4" and may be able to steer you along.

35 inches waist

255 pounds

27 inch thighs,bigger up top skinny ish at lower thigh.

I live in australia as well,so most of the stores u guys reccomend i have not heard of :frowning:

Thanks for your help guys

Peace
HHH[/quote]

dude, we’re pretty much the same - I measure at 35/28

I like Diesel jeans - you can get them really cheap at ebay - try the size 36 and get the baggy fit - they look real good they have a bunch of weird names for the finishes and fits - so you’ll have to go on their website to see the ones that apply to us - they are always changing so you have to check often.

www.diesel.com - find the style you like then go on ebay and get them for like 60% off.

For dress pants - try Banana Republic - check out the plain front Gavin Fit get the wool/lycra ones - they are like 96% wool and 4% lycra - that stretch is key - they literally mold to your shape and look damn good to boot. Especially on us tall blokes.

the regular all cotton banana republic ones will be a tighter fit - so I go J.Crew or Polo for the all cotton pants - they are baggiest ones I’ve seen.

For any of these designers, the 36x34 should fit like a glove.

www.br.com, www.jcrew.com, www.polo.com

hope that helps,
-max

Orsman

U are the man,thanku for all that information.

Thanks to all others who helped.

Much appreciated.

Peace
HHH

I buy Old Navy, not sure if they’re in Australia yet. Go to oldnavy.com, they’re prtices are ridiculously cheap and they imitate trendy jeans quite well.

You approach the problem from the wrong perspective.

It’s not about finding pants to fit you.

It’s about getting YOU to fit into pants.

Cut 2 inches above the knee, 2 inches below the knee. Remove knee. Attach lower leg to upper leg.

Ta-da. You have effectively eliminate 6 inches excess height, enabling you to fit into pants - many types of pants.
Besides, it’s just adorable to see someone walk like they’re moving on sticks.

O.K. does anyone know of a company that makes relaxed or loose fit jeans with a button fly? I loved my old 501’s but I can’t wear that fit anymore.

La’
Redsol1