the Q is

i have
tren ace 75
mastron 100
test propnat 100
winstrol 100

how can i use it for the best way to gain and have best results

one thing sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

Depends on diet more than anything. No point in winstrol or masteron really if youre trying to gain.

no need to apologise for your English, we have posters from all over the world on here.

Congratulations on the weight loss! You’ve done really well.

I agree with eatliftsleep that masteron and winstrol won’t be much use. A test and tren cycle’d be fine.

thnx

yes i know mastron and winstrol not for gain

but about tren and test prop

can run it like:

tren 75(1 ml) + test 100m ( 1 ml) + mastron 100 ( 1 ml) EOD
next day winstrol 100 ( 1 ml) EOD

or

tren 75 ( 1 ml) + test prop 100 ( 1 ml) EOD

next day
tren 75 ( 1 ml) + mastron 100 ( 1 ml) + winstrol EOD

so tren 75 will be ED

or

tren 75 ( 1 ml) + test prop 100 ( 1 ml) + winstrol 100 ( 1 ml) EOD

next day
tren 75 ( 1 ml) + test prop 100 ( 1 ml) mastron 100 ( 1 ml) EOD

so tren 75 and test prop ED
in week
tren 525 mg
test prop 700 mg
mastron 400 mg
winstrol 300 mg

thanx for the time and the helps

peace out

good job on the fat loss, keep the hard work up.

the thing is, its clear that what u need in this point is a clean bulking cycle and the drugs u have are not good for that. i also want to point out the masteron and winstron on your second cycle were poor choices.

for your 3rd cycle you will be better off with something like this :

Weeks 1to14 GP Sust 270mg every other day
Weeks 1to10 GP Tren Enanth200 every other day
Weeks 6to12 haloestin 20 mg every day
Weeks 14to18 50mg GP Clomiphene every day

start upping your calories slowly from your maintenance by 250 at the time every two weeks, starting from 3rd week. dont go low carb but keep your carbs under control macros like 40 40 20 carbs protein fat are pretty standard.

extend your workout sessions as well. n lift your ass off

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

the thing is, its clear that what u need in this point is a clean bulking cycle and the drugs u have are not good for that. i also want to point out the masteron and winstron on your second cycle were poor choices.

start upping your calories slowly from your maintenance by 250 at the time every two weeks, starting from 3rd week. dont go low carb but keep your carbs under control macros like 40 40 20 carbs protein fat are pretty standard.

[/quote]

Don’t think dosages need to be nearly this high. Really 700mgs of tren a week and over 900mgs of test? Why run halo unless your training for strength or prepping for a show. There are much less harsh drugs for a lean bulk. Tbol would be perfect.

Why not a simple 500mgs test and 400mgs tren for either 12 to 15 weeks and Tbol for the last 6 to eight starting at 400mgs a day and upping to 60 With proper ancillarys. This should do you just fine for a lean bulk with a good diet.

[quote]The Void wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t think dosages need to be nearly this high. Really 700mgs of tren a week and over 900mgs of test? Why run halo unless your training for strength or prepping for a show. There are much less harsh drugs for a lean bulk. Tbol would be perfect.

Why not a simple 500mgs test and 400mgs tren for either 12 to 15 weeks and Tbol for the last 6 to eight starting at 400mgs a day and upping to 60 With proper ancillarys. This should do you just fine for a lean bulk with a good diet. [/quote]

im not here to argue with you about dosage, first put up a picture n lets see what u look like then act as an internet guru. TBOL AND EQ? are u fucking nuts? whats the point of running the same drug both in oral n inject format.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]The Void wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[/quote]

Why not a simple 500mgs test and 400mgs tren for either 12 to 15 weeks and Tbol for the last 6 to eight starting at 400mgs a day and upping to 60 With proper ancillarys. This should do you just fine for a lean bulk with a good diet. [/quote]

im not here to argue with you about dosage, first put up a picture n lets see what u look like then act as an internet guru. TBOL AND EQ? are u fucking nuts? whats the point of running the same drug both in oral n inject format.
[/quote]

I agree with void here. Hes allowed to state his opinion. If you cant handle it then leave.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]The Void wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with void here. Hes allowed to state his opinion. If you cant handle it then leave.
[/quote]

who said hes not allowed? i just told him i have no interest to explain to him how halo is going to help him in this cycle and why the dosages are like that. im here to help the writer of this forum and i aint here to argue with anyone.

I wasn’t arguing with you I just feel he doesn’t need to run that much the get results he would be happy with.
Check out my thread (prep for first powerlifting meet) you’ll notice I’m running something similar to what you layed out for the op. You can chirp me all you like.
I just wanted to say I didn’t mention anything about EQ and just because EQ and Tbol give you a similar look doesn’t mean they wouldn’t compliment each other quit well. One being a dht and the other a test derivative.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
TBOL AND EQ? are u fucking nuts? whats the point of running the same drug both in oral n inject format.
[/quote]

lol, was this a joke?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
TBOL AND EQ? are u fucking nuts? whats the point of running the same drug both in oral n inject format.
[/quote]

lol, was this a joke?[/quote]

Dude seriously doesnt know shit lol

And reeks of bro science i might add

Hahah I was gonna say he’s just another one of he Bros

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
[/quote]

yea dudde doesnt know shit n looks 10 times more ripped n bigger than u. talk is cheap
run ur mouth as much as u want noobie. u internet fake gurus are making me laugh, what a joke

[/quote]

Ronnie,

i think you got d-bol confused with t-bol here, in reference to it’s comparison to oral EQ.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Ronnie,

i think you got d-bol confused with t-bol here, in reference to it’s comparison to oral EQ.

[/quote]

buddy what im sayin is despite of all the love people have for Chlorodehydromethy or turin or tbol or whatever they call it these days. its a bad idea to add it as a kick start in cycle that has EQ in it, the reason being is theyr both use same receptors, and starting a cycle with tbol will make the EQ less effective.

im so tired of people copy pasting other peoples reviews or articles n BS on top of BS. and hate on whohever say something that they dont agree with. these days who ever has 2 3 cycle under his belt act as a roid dr.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
Ronnie,

[/quote]

buddy what im sayin is despite of all the love people have for Chlorodehydromethy or turin or tbol or whatever they call it these days. its a bad idea to add it as a kick start in cycle that has EQ in it, the reason being is theyr both use same receptors, and starting a cycle with tbol will make the EQ less effective.

im so tired of people copy pasting other peoples reviews or articles n BS on top of BS. and hate on whohever say something that they dont agree with. these days who ever has 2 3 cycle under his belt act as a roid dr. [/quote]

what are you talking about? pretty much all androgens use the same receptor (as in, the androgen receptor). the only thing that hits something else would be the progestin-based drugs…

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
[/quote]

yea dudde doesnt know shit n looks 10 times more ripped n bigger than u. talk is cheap
run ur mouth as much as u want noobie. u internet fake gurus are making me laugh, what a joke

[/quote]
[/quote]

Lol i gusrantee you been in this game longer than i have. 10 times? Really? You must weigh 2000lbs and be negative 20 percent bodyfat you fucking moron.