Need on Cycle GYNO Advice ASAP!

I have just started my first cycle a week ago today
cycle is:
250mg Test e - 2x per week (mon-thurs)
.5 adex - EOD

Before starting the cycle i got bloods done and went over them with the docâ?¦however when he wrote the requisition i didn’t realize he didn’t request for estrogen levels just test and all the other jazz

howeverâ?¦.

My nipples have been crazy sensitive the past 3 or 4 days not sore or anything just sensitive as in feels orgasmic type thing, i started tripping out and have now noticed it even more and can’t seem to get my mind off it. I wear a dress shirt at work and I was conscious of them rubbing my shirt all day for the past few, II keep pinching and feeling for lumps and i feel as if there is a lump developing. I keep wanting to tell myself that I’ve only been on for a week so theres no way its gyno but I also feel like there is no way it isn’t and I’m terrified of it. Upped my adex dosage to 1 mg per day today took .5 upon waking and another .5 at 4:00 when i got home from work.
Should i stick with 1 mg /day for a few days and see what happens?

I’m by no means a Vet but I will say to be absolutely positive where you are
estrogen wise,is to get blood work done. If it is gyno, you need nolva. You should have had that on hand prior to starting your cycle, just in case. Also list your stats and your entire cycle plan. It helps so we know what you’ve done and plan to do…JMO.

HC5

[quote]millerb77 wrote:
Upped my adex dosage to 1 mg per day today took .5 upon waking and another .5 at 4:00 when i got home from work.
Should i stick with 1 mg /day for a few days and see what happens?[/quote]

This is a terrible idea. it’s almost certainly paranoia, and not legitimate gyno. You’re going to crash your E with that kind of dosing. Trust me, you don’t want to do that. If you’ve been on for just 1 week, there’s zero chance that this is gyno, given you’ve only been on 1 week. Trust the process. .5 mg EO should easily be sufficient for managing estrogen at the T dose you’re taking. If gyno arises, you should treat it with nolvadex at 20mg/day until it subsides. 1mg adex daily will be way too much. I’m on substantially more gear than you, and only using .4mg adex EOD.

My doc put me on anastrozole at 1mg a day because I started having sensitive nipples.

It stopped that pretty quickly, no tissue developed though. You need that e2 test.

I kinda had the same thing happen, still in my first cycle at the moment. I think it takes a while for the arimidex to build up in your system. My nipples got itchy 2 -3 weeks in so I upped the dosage from .25mg eod to .25mg daily. I still had a little itchiness for about a week on the increased adex dosage. I then increased to .5mg ed.

Of course the adex started to build up and my E dropped too much causing aches stiffness and lethargy. Dropped back down to .25mg ed and have been fine since then, no itchiness or sensitivity.

For my next cycle I will try 0.25mg adex eod 1-2 weeks before starting anabolics, then increase to ed if necessary as the cycle progresses.

[quote]Beyond Beyond wrote:
I kinda had the same thing happen, still in my first cycle at the moment. I think it takes a while for the arimidex to build up in your system. My nipples got itchy 2 -3 weeks in so I upped the dosage from .25mg eod to .25mg daily. I still had a little itchiness for about a week on the increased adex dosage. I then increased to .5mg ed.

Of course the adex started to build up and my E dropped too much causing aches stiffness and lethargy. Dropped back down to .25mg ed and have been fine since then, no itchiness or sensitivity.

For my next cycle I will try 0.25mg adex eod 1-2 weeks before starting anabolics, then increase to ed if necessary as the cycle progresses.[/quote]

i’d just start your cycle at .25 mg ED instead. you know that it works for you right now. and, while EOD dosing works for some guys, it does not lead to the most stable levels of a-dex…

Nipples get sensitive on cycle for some. That’s normal. What’s NOT normal is itchy or puffy/swollen nipples. As stated above… This is most likely an overreaction to a normal side but it is good to be aware and get informed. Best of luck