T Nation

Need Nutritional Advice

I am 215lbs and at about 25% body fat. I would like to cut to about 12-15% body fat slowly while continuing to build muscle. I know to consume 1gram of protien per pound per day but how many grams of carbs should I consume?

Eat as little as possible and lift as much as possible. Getting to 15% from 25% is very quick if you follow my advice.

There are millions of advices out there, im just gonna say what worked for me, 2-3g of carbs per kg(1kg=2,2pounds roughly), arround 50-100g fat a day and your standard 1g per pound protein, try to consume a lot of veggies, theyll fill you up and if you dont feel like eating your carbs because of fullness , ditch them.
Another thing is to do a semi fast, i usually eat for obly 12hrs a day because of schedule. Wake up, drink arround 500ml of cold water, drink some coffee, and arround an hour later, get your breakfast. Dont worry about losing muscle, you wont. Since youll be eating for a smaller period, youll be less hungry. Also, try not to eat anything 2hrs before bed, dont worry about muscle, ive been doing that and with great sucess, dont need to count macros at all. But you should do it in the beggining.
Hope it helps.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Eat as little as possible and lift as much as possible. Getting to 15% from 25% is very quick if you follow my advice.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m going to say do NOT do this.