Hi guys. Im going to be short.
I filled my brain with so manny books on nutrition but i still don't get some things.
SO here are the questions..
1. Are sweets bad for everything? Can they be used before or after workout? Or should they be avoided at all times?
2. Do i fill up my body in the morning with carbs,calories,fats,proteins?
3. what to eat pre-workout? tons of carbs or just pure protein?
4. Post-workout i would say protein and something to restore glycogen levels?
5. How to prepare body for an intense workout?
I read that yogurt is a good preworkout..But yogurt has casein which is diggested slow, right? Taking it 30 minutes before training makes no sense..
Im confused as F@&#
I read so much but there is so much going on..So manny wars out there on what is better and what not..
Im going on HST training routine so i need to be really carefull about nutrition..
Sorry for bad spelling..Thanks for reading..