T Nation

Need New Body for July

I’m currently 245lbs and about 24% BF and 5’10" / 24 yrs old

I’m headed to Florida in late july for a huge beach party at navarre beach.

That being said… I need to be around 190lbs by then.

So… 50 lbs in three months.

Possible? If so, should I just do a ton of cardio or mix it in?

V-Diet

so that 4 and a bit pounds every week?? thats a huge amount to lose, but i wouldnt say its impossible. You would definately need to be very disciplined in your diet and exercise, and loosing that much, that quickly would not be easy. Maybe you should look through the articles, in the diet section… cardio is overrated for fat loss, but i would throw in some cardio, some interval training and weights. do u train at the moment?

Re-schedule for July, 2010.

TNT

I’ve been to Navarre Beach … You’ll fit right in at the weight you are now

Yes it is very possible. If you do not work out with weights yet, please do so and add some low impact cardio (walking, biking, etc…). The main thing will be diet of course. The cleaner your diet, I READ that the faster you can lose body fat.

My diet is not that clean, but I lost 29.5lbs in 56 days so far with a diet that many posters (like Free2Be and esk221) call half-assed and pussy like. You have a little over 3 and a half months (April, May, June and early part of July). Just start today. Good luck.

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
Yes it is very possible. If you do not work out with weights yet, please do so and add some low impact cardio (walking, biking, etc…). The main thing will be diet of course. The cleaner your diet, I READ that the faster you can lose body fat.

My diet is not that clean, but I lost 29.5lbs in 56 days so far with a diet that many posters (like Free2Be and esk221) call half-assed and pussy like. You have a little over 3 and a half months (April, May, June and early part of July). Just start today. Good luck.[/quote]

No worries Mike, I like pussy and ass in my diet. It’s kept me nice and lean since I was 16

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hawaiilifterMike wrote:

My diet is not that clean, but I lost 29.5lbs in 56 days so far with a diet that many posters (like Free2Be and esk221) call half-assed and pussy like. You have a little over 3 and a half months (April, May, June and early part of July). Just start today. Good luck.

No worries Mike, I like pussy and ass in my diet. It’s kept me nice and lean since I was 16[/quote]

I know you are leaner and probably stronger than me, but is 15% really considered lean in this forum?

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
polo77j wrote:
hawaiilifterMike wrote:

No worries Mike, I like pussy and ass in my diet. It’s kept me nice and lean since I was 16

I know you are leaner and probably stronger than me, but is 15% really considered lean in this forum?[/quote]

lol … the joke just flew right past ya, did it?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hawaiilifterMike wrote:
polo77j wrote:
hawaiilifterMike wrote:

I know you are leaner and probably stronger than me, but is 15% really considered lean in this forum?

lol … the joke just flew right past ya, did it?[/quote]

Yes, I apologize. I mentioned in previous posts that I am slow on the uptake and many people have called me stupid - which is true.

lol … no worries buddy, I didn’t take offense to it.

[quote]FatAss2008 wrote:
I’m currently 245lbs and about 24% BF and 5’10" / 24 yrs old

I’m headed to Florida in late july for a huge beach party at navarre beach.

That being said… I need to be around 190lbs by then.

So… 50 lbs in three months.

Possible? If so, should I just do a ton of cardio or mix it in?[/quote]

I strongly believe, along with everyone else, that this will be a challenge, however, not IMPOSSIBLE.

First, I have to say that carbohydrates are NOT for you! At 24% body fat, you should have no more than 50g a day.

As for exercise, 3 total body workouts a week seems good. Yes, you all heard me, I said TBT. These workouts will produce a large metabolic demand on the body. In addition to that, do cardio on your off days. Do 15-20 minutes of intervals, then finish up the session with a half hour of steady state cardio. I hesitate to say ad do this on an empty stomach, but with such large amounts of body fat, I think you can afford it.

When you stall, begin to add cardio at the end of your lifting sessions. On top of all this, move around whenever you can. Take the stairs, park far etc. You get the picture.

Hope this helps :wink:

why argue with the V-Diet? it was carefully designed to cut fat quickly and safely. yeah, it’s hard, but no other program that anybody on the forums can slap together will rival what all of those coaches with years of experience, etc., have put a lot of thought into.

it’ll at least jump start things for you. when you’re done, you’ll still have a month and a half or so to continue working sensibly towards your goals, but why not start with the VDiet?

dan

V-Diet

if you can handle it