Need More Reps/Sets?

i just started back lifting weights about a month ago. i do chest and arms one day and do legs ad back on one day. r u suppossed to do more reps or more sets? like i worked out legs tonight, i did 6 sets of box squats with 25 reps@ 155lbs. the last 5 really hurt,. all i do is squat, leg extensions and calf raises. what would you guys suggest. i really need some help with a diet also, i am eating fish,chicen,and steak with corn or green beans, any advise i would be appereieated

I’d suggest… you know. Reading the website.

you know if your not going to simply answer my question then why waste your time and mine by writing that. i have looked at this site and there is way too much info here.i could read on for hours and not find what im looking for, so i thought i would ask people who knew. but thanks for being cool about it…

[quote]gregeb wrote:
you know if your not going to simply answer my question then why waste your time and mine by writing that. i have looked at this site and there is way too much info here.i could read on for hours and not find what im looking for, so i thought i would ask people who knew. but thanks for being cool about it…[/quote]

Hi,

Answering your questions would require more info like, your age, your height, your weight, your goals (bodybuilding, powerlifting, sports, bodyweight increase, bodyfat decrease, general fitness, etc.), what type of equipment you have access to, how much time you have to devote to training–per week, per day, etc…

-james

[quote]gregeb wrote:
you know if your not going to simply answer my question then why waste your time and mine by writing that. i have looked at this site and there is way too much info here.i could read on for hours and not find what im looking for, so i thought i would ask people who knew. but thanks for being cool about it…[/quote]

but seriously…read the site