Need More AI with Sustanon?

Hi mate, thought I would chime in.

I’m taking Sustanon 250, 50mg E3.5D and I have just introduce 0.25mg of arimidex on the day of the injection.

I was taking 75mg E5D but my E2 shot up, I have felt awful for weeks which is why I introduced low dose AI, I have felt calmer over the last few days but going to monitor it as I don’t want to crash it.

I’m still trying to get dialled in (desperately), which is why I am doing more frequent lower doses, although 50mg every 3.5 days is not much of a difference to taking 75mg E5D, but I’m hoping it’s going to work.

1 Like

Thanks Pilchard bro @pilchard , i am on 100MG 0.4ml on syringe every E5D. every complete 5 days, my Nipples are definitely more Puffy on 200MG almost full 250 Sustanon a week. i suspect Puffy Nipples means Abundance of Estrogen, i have no clue. but i took 1 A.I pill this week. to bring it down.

Yeah, my nipples were tingling, kinda weird sensation, also anxiety and insomnia were off the scale. My bloods confirmed high E2 @ 56.

I have been on TRT for the same amount of time as you - early days yet for both of us!

Can you get your bloods done before taking the AI ? This is what I was advised to do.
What dose AI are you taking?

You will benefit from smaller more regular doses of T and may not need an AI at all.

1 Like

I get my treatment privately as the NHS wouldn’t acknowledge my T level of 7 !!!
The company I use test regularly my Hormones, Thyroid and Markers. I haven’t yet had a full blood panel done as yet, BUT here in Sheffield we have a free blood service specifically for people who inject which do a full panel, it’s a walk in service and it’s FREE!
I will be taking this test in a couple of weeks once I settle into my new protocol.

My arms went from a Healthy 15.2 Inches before T.R.T to when my Lowest only 13.5 Inch Biceps which too me felt TINY as i had naturally decent arm Size.

Gained some muscle losses back though. @alldayeveryday

I Lost quite decent amount of FAT off my back too, did u have much better FAT loss on SUSTANON? i noticed it for me it did. Overall i am Happy with T.R.T i recommend any guy who feels like Crap considering T.R.T. Don’t be SCARED or have fear of needles, like i 1st did, just Inject Pin yourself & Improve your Health in the long term on TRT.

otherwise you will feel like the OLD MAN and terrible overall. Also what you think of photos Brother @pilchard. I need some Gym though, i want to do Resistance training & Isolation.

I started TRT in October 2018.
I am a different case altogether mate, I haven’t trained for a long time because it absolutely wiped me out for up to a week, obviously this was because of my T levels.
I am waiting for my energy to return until I start strenuous exercise.
Weirdly I have lost weight from around my waist and my body looks more toned… I only walk the dogs for exercise haha!
Hopefully I can get this right and start to feel good again.

1 Like

Just read this thread. A lot of stupid things in here. Sustanon does nor aromatise any differently than any other test depot. 250 mg every 2 weeks (which is not even remotely close to being performance enhancement levels) gave me a total T of 479 if memory serves. I aromatised much less at this level than 125 mg of test E or C a week, because my T was 200 lower. Sust is more expensive and less effective, and the notion of splitting it into multiple injections a week is bro science. It is multiple esters, it is even LESS effective split up. The short esters are n too small a concentration to do their job in split doses. It is not Cyp or Enan. And for reference purposes, I am 270 lbs, 6’-0, and I was a competitive Strongman competitor. I was also natural when competing, no use of anything prior to TRT as a man in his 40’s.

Hey, hi !

I did wonder about this , (I am still learning), I knew Sustanon had 4 different Esther’s and I questioned whether it should be split or not, nevertheless I have been told by various guys on this forum to split the dose, this would bring my E2 down.
I’m only 3 months in, not dialled in and really confused, it seems there are conflicting views out there :-/

It just so happens the doctors at Balance My Hormones in the UK are seeing that Sust does infact aromatise more than cypionate and enanthate and that’s what a lot of guys are saying once they move over to the enanthate.

Just because it doesn’t aromatise more with you doesn’t mean that it is the same for everyone else.

2 Likes

I don’t believe for a second that it acts any differently. It might seem to depending on dosing. If the Sust is a larger effective dose than the Enan or Cyp you would see a difference. I have to use an AI, and the bloat is immediate without the AI. People are individual in their chemistry, but Test is Test.

Explain why Libido is Down and Erections overall more difficult on it Brother @hardartery.

I had no problems whilst Running Test Enanthate, i could look at attractive images and don’t even touch my self & would Simply Go erect by it self.

on Sustanon another ball game, it takes a Battle somewhat challenge to get it to perform down there the same efficiency.

However at the very start it was more stronger effect on Libido & erection quality was indeed FIRMER on the Sustanon. now longer i been on it that it’s more difficult for libido & erection on this particular protocol. The Stuff is bit too Estrogenic for my physiology at least

Do mean right after the shot, when you initially started taking Sustanon? The longer esters build up to a serum level with successive dosages, so your E2 will build up slowly with it if you aromatise and do not use an AI. Conversely, the initial boost of the short esters give you a T boost and it takes a little time for E2 to catch up. I have not found TRT to have any marked affect on my libido, but if I take my Adderal it’s another story. Dopamine probably has a lot more to do with it than actual T levels, and is the reason some guys get a “rush” when they initially start treatment. Not to say that Estrogen doesn’t jack with you, I just feel - based on research and experience - that dopamine is the stronger driver in that.

This is thyroid, but they are not unrelated.

1 Like

Its also less complicated to dose a single ester Test. Enanthate and Cypionate are more user friendly and straight forward cause and effect, you only have the time-line of one ester to take into consideration.

Whenever you change to the half life of a hormone (Nebido), you can’t expect there to be absolutely no change in response to treatment. Our biologies are so unique and different that smaller changes can have bigger consequences for some men.

1 Like

Thanks @Systemlord i appreciate your answer bro it’s been 3 months on TRT now 12 weeks mostly on Sustanon 250 UK private script, what i do now is Estrogen is pretty damn up there considering my Total Test is just below 1100 ng/DL being 1050 ng/DL exactly and 36.5 pg/ML (E2) for that TT level is kinda unusual for my response too lol. However 200mg of Sustanon a week only putting me to maximum 1100 range or so is unusual also. Maybe i way more tolerant to it than Enanthate, i definitely felt More out of CONTROL at times on Test E. felt Uncomfortable Edgey which not best feeling. maybe some peeps wanna feel edgey on their TRT.

that was only when i pushed my Test E dose all way up to 180mg per week. which is too high really for TRT. i think 120MG enanthate is safe zone for most guys without that EDGEY feeling it gives on higher levels.

200mg Sustanon i barely have any Edginess,expect for the ESTROGEN panic attack i had other day shopping in supermarket, i am over 35 (E2) so my body doesn’t like that much Estrogen. I am working on A.I now though, hopefully bring it down to mid 20’s over course of week. 21-27 E2 is apparently best zone yes? @systemlord thanks again Bro

That edginess is the estrogen, not the T. I have a T level in the mid to 800’s at 200 mg a week of Cypionate. 200mg is not an unusual dose, at least not for bigger guys. Careful with the AI, it is easy to overdo. 1 MG a week dropped my E2 to 18, from 124 without AI, and that was taking 12.5 EOD.

1 Like

Thanks Man bro @hardartery i had some inkling possibly it’s due to that factor, rising E2 in our bodies day by day on the TRT.

Also did you try other testosterones on your protocol, since i am in UK bro i am on the Sustanon for pretty much all my TRT, i did get Enanthate one time from Germany specially subscribed by UK doctor but it cost too much money, plus shipping costs from Germany, i might get some more because the EU is leaving and Brexit will stop that Enanthate script Yep.

Also you may of tried every injectable on TRT, more experience with TRT than me, i ain’t tried the U.S Cypionate as i don’t live in the USA but it definitely sounds like good stuff for our treatment.

I’m actually in Nicaragua at the moment. Everything is over the counter here, Sustanon is at least twice the cost of Enan or Cyp. I can get Primobolan, Enanthate, Cypionate, Sustanon and Undecoanaate, and Clomid, hCG, and anastrozole. Sustanon every two weeks (250 mg) was not a strong enough dose for me. I was using 60 mg of enanthate every two weeks (between shots of sustanon), which is stupid so I dropped sustanon. Its cheaper and easier for me to use enanthate or cypionate. Pins are almost free here, so are the little alcohol wipes, a lot of the people are diabetic here which makes those things easy to get.
Splitting up shots of Cyp or Enan works, because its a single ester. If I were using only sustanon, I would go weekly at most, but more likely just a bigger dose every two weeks as that takes better advantage of what you are using. Your T levels won’t stabilize until around the third dose, which is when your E2 will be hitting it’s stride as well.
I did try 250 mg a week briefly. My E2 went to 124, and my total T was 2100. It was way too much all the way around, and I hadn’t figured out where to buy an AI yet.
And for reference, my understanding of performance usage - based on what was happening when I was competing - was 1 gram of test depot a week as a base, 52 weeks a year, and actual cycles were in addition to that. Except for one or two weeks prior to competition when guys drop test depot to eliminate bloat which affects grip events. You are not even the same universe as levels for juicing. Some guys went as high as 12 grams a week.