Need Mental Alertness/Clarity, Energy

nutrition53.com is romanowski’s site

so is it ok to take Rodiola Rosea and Caffeine-Free Spike and Power Drive together?

[quote]duddy wrote:
so is it ok to take Rodiola Rosea and Caffeine-Free Spike and Power Drive together?[/quote]

It’s fine to use these products at the same time.

Make sure you’re taking at least a small dose of caffeine as a catalyst for Caffeine-Free Spike if you want to get the most from it.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
duddy wrote:
so is it ok to take Rodiola Rosea and Caffeine-Free Spike and Power Drive together?

It’s fine to use these products at the same time.

Make sure you’re taking at least a small dose of caffeine as a catalyst for Caffeine-Free Spike if you want to get the most from it.[/quote]

ok great thanks

[quote]B rocK wrote:

Just buy some caffiene pills then. Won’t do anything for memory though, maybe some ginko for that?[/quote]

Caffeine does improve memory (both learning and recall).

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Make sure you’re taking at least a small dose of caffeine as a catalyst for Caffeine-Free Spike if you want to get the most from it.[/quote]

What is the reason/benefit of taking caffeine with Caffeine-Free Spike?

Power Drive is by FAR the most underrated supplement that Biotest Sells. Pulled 315 for the first time 2 years ago the first time I took Power Drive.

I just have to share this with everyone because i am blown away by it.

Dosage: 800mg to 5000 mg per day often taken with 350 mg to 2000mg choline.
choline supplementation is suggested to maintain adequate levels of acetylcholine which piracetam seems to lower. The effects of this depletion in some users are headaches.

Effects: immediate effects include mild stimulation and added vividness to mental imagery. Some users report increased mental activity during sleep. Longer term effects include increasingly vivid memory, rich dreams, overall improvement in motivation.

Contraindications(side effects): while the majority of users report benefits to ADD symptoms, some report enhancement of distracting thoughts. Without choline supplemention some users report mild headaches. when taken in the morning, some users report significant drops in blood sugar by mid afternoon resulting in sleepiness.
Drug Combinations: Reports indicate that piracetam significantly potentiates the effects of alcohol, weed and caffeine.

THIS SHIT ROCKS… first off, lemme say ive done my fair share of supplements and this by far blows them all out the door.

within my first 4 days of usage, my cognitive abilities have already made an improvement, things like the vocabulary i use when talking, my short term memory seems to have improved twofold. On the way home from work yesterday i was remembering license plates from multiple cars back that i had just passed (i was playing a memory game if that makes sense to see if i could notice a difference) And my mental clarity has improved twofold.

The best part is you can buy 700grams (over a years worth of supply) for under 20 dollars shipped.

I think its insane that this isnt used more or more popular in the states, its pretty big over in the uk as you can find it just about anywhere over the counter. but who needs this shit when you have alpazoram or or adderall.