T Nation

Need Meal Plan Help!

Hey, folks. I'm new to this site and need some help. I'm a 20 year old male who is 5'9" and only weighs 125 lbs. I need help gaining some weight. I dont want to become a superman, i just want to be "average" size and I dont want to look so skinny. How many calories should I be eating daily? Right now, I eat 3 meals a day, and that's pretty much it. I dont really have snacks very often.

Could someone create a daily "meal plan/schedule" for me? I just don't know what I should be eating and how much/how often I should it eat it. I know this question probably gets asked a lot, so if you could point me to a similar topic, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

It's called massive eating by John Berardi. Check it out in the search enginge on the website. Also, last time I checked at johnberardi.com there was a calculator to help determine caloric intake after you answered a few questions as to what kind of training you do and your type of work. Get ready to start eating!!!

You want to gain weight? Eat more. Keep track. If your still not gaining, then eat more. Get adequate protein, lift, excess calories, and time will give you weight.