Need Major Help with Rehab and Where to Begin

Hey guys whats up!

My names Nick, I’m 18 and I have a lot of problems with my body, probably everything you can think of, I probably have. All I know is that I need to do some intense rehab for the next 12 months minimum. Just because I have literally destroyed my body through training incorrectly and not listening to my body.

I have major muscle imbalance, where my left side is more, much more developed then my right side of my body.

I need some advice with just about every joint in my body, in terms of muscle stability/mobility in my ankles, knee, hips, lumbar, thoracic and scapula. I guess just to give some information on my current problems they are.

Right side

• Overdeveloped anterior delt
  • Overdeveloped right upper trap/scalenes/S.C.M
  • Tight Pec minor (yet weak and underdeveloped)
  • Tight lat dorsi (yet weak and underdeveloped)
  • Tight Quadratus lomborum
  • Weak and underdeveloped right gluteus
  • Tight hip flexors
  • Weak mid back/ serratus activation and lower traps (Neutral scapula)
  • Over developed lower back and erectors
  • Overdeveloped Quads / weak and underdeveloped hamstrings
  • Tight T.F.L/ glute med and medius

My left side seems to be growing properly and developing quite well, I think if i fix my right side and get it to a natural state, my left side will follow through (as there a some dysfunction in my left side also but i’d rather work on my right side for now)
since my right side will be functioning properly so I can just “copy” over to the other side and then hopefully get a balance.

Also, which is obvious, my right side is significantly weaker in terms of strength “feel”, my left side I can really push it, whereas my right side it feels “weak” when trying to push through those extra reps. But ofcourse I realized this wasn’t right thinking that it would balance itself out overtime but it didn’t so now I’m wanting to take some major steps to attack my problem so I can function, lift properly and get a symmetrical body happening.

Anyways I do plan on seeing a physiotherapist, however I don’t have a lot of money, and that I know that a physio will tell me to basic exercises at the beginning.

So if you guys could help me get started on where to start and also to give me ANY advice, I would much appreciate your help. This is a problem that’s been going on for a while and I’m ready to take the time to FIX it!

well firstly, where’s the pain?

… Serious?

Use dumbbells, foam roll, stretch, and stop listening to broscience (not the youtube channel, that shit is funny).

You need to save up some money and see a physiotherapist. Stop trying to diagnose yourself…you’re 18 and you haven’t gone to physical therapy school, so please, for your own mental health, just stop.

[quote]NickGulmatico wrote:

Right side

• Overdeveloped anterior delt
  • Overdeveloped right upper trap/scalenes/S.C.M
  • Tight Pec minor (yet weak and underdeveloped)
  • Tight lat dorsi (yet weak and underdeveloped)
  • Tight Quadratus lomborum
  • Weak and underdeveloped right gluteus
  • Tight hip flexors
  • Weak mid back/ serratus activation and lower traps (Neutral scapula)
  • Over developed lower back and erectors
  • Overdeveloped Quads / weak and underdeveloped hamstrings
  • Tight T.F.L/ glute med and medius
    [/quote]

Can you post a picture please.

[quote]NickGulmatico wrote:
Anyways I do plan on seeing a physiotherapist, however I don’t have a lot of money, and that I know that a physio will tell me to basic exercises at the beginning.
[/quote]

Everybody will tell you to use basic excerises in the beginning. You should not expect something fancy.

This one is easy:

Get a girlfriend.

your welcome.

LB